Transfer Question(s) - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Transfer Question(s)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

1. Etc items are not allowed. Eden group mark is an etc item. I cannot drop it, NPC sell it, or storage it. Will this cause problems?
2. Am I still able to log in on other characters on the same account, or should I play it safe and go play Minesweeper?
3. I just put it through and my friend told me she wants to give me things to transfer over with my character for hers. Would it mess things up to take it now before it is confirmed, or is that safe?

Edited by Faolain, 11 June 2011 - 03:14 PM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:14 AM

1. Etc items are not allowed. Eden group mark is an etc item. I cannot drop it, NPC sell it, or storage it. Will this cause problems?
2. Am I still able to log in on other characters on the same account, or should I play it safe and go play Minesweeper?
3. I just put it through and my friend told me she wants to give me things to transfer over with my character for hers. Would it mess things up to take it now before it is confirmed, or is that safe?

1) They can't expect you to remove character bound items. I have to assume that they let you bring over char-bound quest items.
2) Yes. The GMs will lock the acct and kick you off (or are supposed to) when they go in to move the chars.
3) It's safe, if the GMs havn't responded in some way, they havn't even looked at the account.

#3 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:All

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:44 AM

1) They can't expect you to remove character bound items. I have to assume that they let you bring over char-bound quest items.
2) Yes. The GMs will lock the acct and kick you off (or are supposed to) when they go in to move the chars.
3) It's safe, if the GMs havn't responded in some way, they havn't even looked at the account.

Thank you for the reply, if a bit late. -_- The transfer went through and was processed a few minutes before I woke up this morning, but hopefully this topic will be useful for someone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users