Ygg Crown and it's Global Cool-down - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ygg Crown and it's Global Cool-down

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Quazera

Quazera

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

So, I'm not sure if anyone's noticed but when the Ygg crown triggers increase agi it also induces the global cool-down that comes with the skill which REALLY tripped me out a few times when I was helping a friend tank some monsters on my Arc Bishop.

Was this intentional? If not could it possibly be removed since it is a proc not a skill you cast yourself? Please and thankyouC:

#2 fatbard

fatbard

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

i like your avatar, but I don't know the answer to your question sryz

#3 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:54 PM

It would be nice if this delay was really removed. I don't feel it so often because I'm almost always in the Severe Rainstorm's cooldown [Note: I rarely use the hat, I normally use my Myst Case ribbon or my Cramp Twin Ribbons], to get items~

I'm just not sure if it is possible to remove the delay from the hat without touching the original skill.

#4 Quazera

Quazera

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

Heal also contributes to the global cool down time, so if you are indeed tanking you can't cast skills sometimes if they both proc withing close proximities to each other and it's even more tough to cast other skillsxD

@fatbard~ thanks:P drew it myself quite a while agoxD i should update since i'm not ABC:

Edited by Quazera, 11 June 2011 - 05:27 PM.

#5 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:39 PM

Heal also contributes to the global cool down time, so if you are indeed tanking you can't cast skills sometimes if they both proc withing close proximities to each other and it's even more tough to cast other skillsxD

Conclusion: This hat + Loli Ruri Card [Note: This headgear is a Loli Ruri Card for head~] + (+9) Glorious Healing Staff = Tanking madness~

Yes, being stuck in a delay is not really so good, it bothers more than helps, in most cases. If it's really bothering, it's better if we take the hat out anyways...

If it were heal and buffs level 10 [They could put this effect at +7, instead of increased rate for spam], or maybe Kyrie Eleison when hit... That would be nice.

#6 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

All the autocast skills have their own delay.

#7 Pyrasia

Pyrasia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:57 PM

That's how it is.
My Enchanted Peach Tree card (shield) also has global cooldown when it proc as well.
So is my Owl Duke and Owl Baron combo. When it proc Lex Athena thingy, it has long cooldown :o'

#8 fong

fong

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1070 posts
  • LocationBehind The Jail
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:44 PM

no,dont remove the delay.

every skill cast,need delay!

#9 Ciler

Ciler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:13 PM

Agreed, the delay needs to stay ! It is normal, and every other autocasting skill (heal from loli, peach tree, bolts from bunny hat, etc) has a delay.

#10 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:53 PM

Yes the delay need to stay...or it will become the biggest exploit by the RG fan out there....Tanking Madness..

#11 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:51 AM

All autocast stuff does the same, best not to wear it while tanking if you want to use skills, or equip delay reduction gear like expert rings, diablos robe, speedy recovery wand etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users