4 replies to this topic

#1 jokerspades

jokerspades

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:47 AM

Hey there! I finally returned to RO after a long hiatus of work and school, but now I'm finally on summer vacation and I want to reunite with the game! Unfortunately, all my friends [literally... all of them] stopped playing... some even took the liberty to uninstall the game [but they'll be back... hopefully] In the meantime, I'm searching for a new guild to make new friends and buddies. Trust me, you want me as your friend! Why?! You ask? Well it's because I'm freaking awesome! I was reading over all the guilds and I feel like a fat child in a candy store.. I just can't decide which one to join!

A little about me =] [Who really cares about this part though? [Maybe you!]]

I'm from Denver, going to CSU for interior design and architecture. I'm 20 years old and I work at the Cheesecake Factory. I like to play RO as much as I can [which is pretty often] I have a strange obsession with hats... I collect hats... on RO...

You can see my characters below but I'll go into a little more detail about them.

Mains~~~~~~~~~~~
Black Vincent 89 High Priest
Mad Musician 98 Minstrel [Soon Maestro!!]
I'm always leveling these fools... ALWAYS!

Other Fun character~~~~~~
Dirty Dan 99 Slinger
Chemical Waste 77 Biochemist
Tofu 99 Vani
Dazzling Dancer 98 Dancer[Transcending soon!]

Okay... So I'm gonna tell you why I would be a fabulous part of your guild

I'm always actively leveling... or making hats
I love helping my friend, and helping newbies.
I love to WoE [When I can...]
I'm a team player. I'm not expecting a Variant shoes when I join [But that would be nice =D]
I'm active, and I'm pretty much willing to do everything, PvM, MvP, PvP, WoE, treasure hunting, partying, Bingo, whatever!
Did I mention I collect hats? [This is a pretty huge reason]
I love making siggies, avatars, guild emblems, guild signs. Ask me to make one and I'm on it!

In all seriousness, I would love a guild who is legitimately friendly, accepting, fun, and outgoing, because that's the person I am. And even though I might sound hyperactive and a little spastic, I'm a genuinely good person and I want to grow with my guild.

So try me out, I'm super stoked to hear from you!

Edited by jokerspades, 13 June 2011 - 12:52 AM.

#2 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

You are very welcome to check out Phantasm. We're heavily based on leveling and MVPing. We do occasionally WoE (attendance is never required), and do very well when we decide we feel like taking part, but we've recently pulled out a bit because the WoE scene isn't profitable for a guild with our goals.

I like to think of us as a friendly and accepting guild, I run a very strict no-drama environment here and it's suited us very well. We were created in April 2010 and we're still going very strong, so I would say we're well established! You can contact me with the information in my signature if you'd like to discuss joining, or stop by our AFK spot by the Armor Enhancer in Prontera. Someone there should be able to help you.

#3 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:16 PM

If you want something like a newer guild ( well, it's not too new; I started it back in January ), Faerie Fore is friendly and helpful. It's kind of dead at the moment because everyone randomly left, but I'm trying to recruit new people. Hell, you can stick a character you occasionally play or something.

But, to help the poster above me, I've heard good things about Phantasm, and people I've been in parties with from it were very nice and helpful.

Thought I'd just take the chance to push my guild. heh...>>;

#4 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:29 PM

That totally made me grin in real life. That's so nice to say! :3

#5 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:45 AM

Take a stab at Azure Breeze, we have all that and even a Karaoke contest from time to time Posted Image

http://azurebreeze.org/

There is a image link at the bottom to join up thru Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users