Salubri`s Guild List 08/19/2010 *semi Updated* - Page 2 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Salubri`s Guild List 08/19/2010 *semi Updated*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#26 Arktur

Arktur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:10 PM

nice job you did with that one. keep up the good work

#27 DonLuigi11

DonLuigi11

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:14 AM

"LaUltimaLegion" Spanish Guild

ZavagE Nadesh etc ...

#28 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:33 AM

in short LUL

#29 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:37 AM

"LaUltimaLegion" Spanish Guild

ZavagE Nadesh etc ...

can you tell the GM if he can pm the info?

#30 DonLuigi11

DonLuigi11

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:51 AM

What information? :)

#31 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:42 AM

u can add Spud, bambaboy and Midiga as managers to minion horde i was meant to add more contacts but never got around to do it

edit: thanks

Edited by Famous, 11 August 2010 - 11:43 AM.

#32 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:01 PM

updated, about LUL i mean the name of GM and all mangers, or is only ZavagE and Nadesh?

#33 DonLuigi11

DonLuigi11

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:30 AM

ZavagE is the GM..
There are some managers, let me confirm you later.

#34 method

method

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:48 AM

XRay is manager in CaW, u might update that sal.

#35 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

Posted Image

#36 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:41 AM

BlazingDeath is the guild master of valdes server ;)

Edited by Famous, 14 August 2010 - 12:41 AM.

#37 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:59 PM

updated

btw gonna redo the whole post deleting the guild i dont see anymore (or never got the info for) trying to add more info about the guilds like specify the name of the GM, the times when is most active the guild, the level range among the members, maybe a short introduction and requirements for main/alt guild

any help/input would be really appreciated

#38 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:03 AM

updated

btw gonna redo the whole post deleting the guild i dont see anymore (or never got the info for) trying to add more info about the guilds like specify the name of the GM, the times when is most active the guild, the level range among the members, maybe a short introduction and requirements for main/alt guild

any help/input would be really appreciated

great to hear salu!

im sure one of the juxta managers will provide some info soon but i can give you some info to my second home The Minion Horde

guild master: Ellixir/ellax lvl 72/75 rad/prot respectively (same person but i thought giving the 2 most played/high lvl chars is best)

guild managers: TheFatJoe, Spud, bambaboy, Midiga, MinionSnow and more

activity: most players are from europe so during the week its evenings, and on weekends its most of the day (GMT, or close to it), but we do have few americans so and even couple from asia so there is someone logged on at most time, but overall i would say european times

lvl range: highest lvl is 75 so far, and lowest lvls are in their teens since anyone can join, most players are between 60-70 tho so whatever lvl you are you wont be on your own

intro: can you please copy it from the guild thread please? im too lazy :lol:

requirements: there arent many! just be fairly active, you can even join with your alt as long you play ever so often, no lvl restrictions (we do know that some people do not have as much time an/or money to buy premium etc so no pressure), no drama, do join in guild chat and ask questions, we dont want you to feel left out, (only thing i personally dont like is people joining and complaining how this game is worse than WoW and talk about WoW 24/7 while playing req, so yeah if you like WoW so much maybe dont join, you should be playing it not just talking about it), ah and you can have up to 2 chars in the guild at one time, usually 2 most active ones, and whenver you feel like lvling other char, swap it for another one you are resting currently, we want you in the guild as much as possible! :rice:

thats it i think, i know spud has a forum account so maybe he might add something later, and do ask for more info if i missed something, if you also want to include guild theme, it would be something like friendly, casual and helpful guild

edit: need to speak at least few words of english and no other language in guild chat please (most of the time), you can party, whisper or local chat if you feel not comfortable speaking english in guild chat

edit 2: i forgot about this, our lovely guild member marked some of our players on google map to make a The Minion Horde map, here is the link http://maps.google.c...7,68.203125&z=1

and here is our guild forum link http://minions.2fear.com/

Edited by Famous, 20 August 2010 - 02:16 AM.

#39 method

method

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

juxta managers: Doomsayer (hopefully back soon), NightWoman/Howako, Yahiko, DeVille, Jelem, Terrorist, iBing (back soon i hope)
level range: hmm lowest level are some lvl 40ish newcomers. most of us are 70+, also alot of 79ers among us
activity: we got a solid mix of asian, north american and european people, so most of the time there is someone online.
additional information: we kinda recruit anyone who likes some pvp, raiding , doing other funstuff like exploring weird areas :p_devil: level doesnt matter, we have a ventrilo server and a little cute forum too. we also have an alt guild for pvp alts and stuff like that called juxtapose junior. if you need more info hook me up, thanks keeping this up2date.

#40 MorphineLips

MorphineLips

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSanDiego, CA

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:19 PM

GM- InfernosOfDante

Active- Any hours, we have people from Europe, Asia, America

Levels- Any (just gotta be active)

Asylum is a leveling guild, we're recruiting and helping fellows so someday we may be a Raid guild, if your of Raid lvl it's always a joy to take members, (MorphineLips/InfernosOfDante often make Raid parties)

You MUST be active, we delete unactives, if your going to be unactive let us know that you will be coming back.

#41 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:58 AM

:lol: So many guilds.

#42 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:03 AM

Posted Image

#43 Lanni

Lanni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Server:Valdes/Hyperion

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:20 AM

After detection in diffirent instances. (Guild masters and managers haven't shown, all deadly guilds are marked strikethrough).

*ENGLISH*
Asylum
Black Label Coalition
Blood Stain Memorys
Bound By Blood
Broken Legacy
ChainsAndWhips
Dark Syndicate
Desciples of Chaos
Deviation
Discord
Elysium and Elysium Fields
Deevious
Fallen Angels
FireShadows and Fireshadows II
GrimReapers (only couple of persons are logging for a while)
Juxtapose/Jux Junior
Knee Deep in the Dead
Legion of Pain
Matrix (Reformed to "Guild of Sinister")
The Minion Horde
NeuroSystemsElite
Nezreka
Order of Chaos
Quantum Souls
Shattered Reality (only couple of persons are logging for a while)
seHUNse
Souless Shadows
Souless Shadows II
SixerzHydra
SUPERSTAR (only couple of persons are logging for a while)
Syndicate and Syndicate II (only couple of persons are logging for a while)
United Legion and United Legion II
YeOldeFarts

*FRENCH*
Archanges Dechus
Les Anges Du Chaos
La Prophetie Des Anges
La Prophetie Des Ombres
Le Clan du Lys

*ITALIAN*
Incubi Della Notte
IRedentori
SPINTA ANALE

*GERMAN*
Die Hoellenhunde
DEUTSCHLANDER

*SPANISH*
Heroes Hispanus (rebuilt to "LaUltimaLegion")
Legion del Caos
Legion Noctambulos
Almas Desterradas
UltraViolenZ (only couple of persons are logging for a while, rest ppl moved to "LaUltimaLegion" guild)

*ROMANIAN*
heROes

*RUSSIAN*
Russian Elite

*POLISH*
Piekielne Demony
Zaprzysi??eni

*PORTUGUESE*
GladiusDei
SpartansBR

*Estonia*
Estonian Union

#44 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:59 AM

thanks for the input :lol:

#45 Lanni

Lanni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Server:Valdes/Hyperion

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:15 PM

Guilds that can be added, but no info about its:

ENGLISH:

Angels of Death (GM xMike21x)
DarkAngel (GM xXAlexXx)
DivinityOfEthergia
FOC Trickers (a community of FOC alts)
Guild of Sinister (formed from "Matrix" guild) (GM SinisterHealer)
Heart of Darkness
Nirvana
NoThX
Repose (GM Stilettx)
UnBalanced (GM Emevy)
Untouchable (GM ExOx or OxEx, i don't remember nick exactly :lol: )

FRENCH:

Les Signeres De Requiem

ITALIAN:

iDanati and iDanatini (GM SBAMBONE)

SPANISH:

LaUltimaLegion (made as alliance of "Heroes Hispanus" and "UltraViolenZ" guilds) (GM ZavagE)

Edited by Lanni, 28 August 2010 - 10:56 AM.

#46 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:33 PM

great to hear salu!

im sure one of the juxta managers will provide some info soon but i can give you some info to my second home The Minion Horde

guild master: Ellixir/ellax lvl 72/75 rad/prot respectively (same person but i thought giving the 2 most played/high lvl chars is best)

guild managers: TheFatJoe, Spud, bambaboy, Midiga, MinionSnow and more

activity: most players are from europe so during the week its evenings, and on weekends its most of the day (GMT, or close to it), but we do have few americans so and even couple from asia so there is someone logged on at most time, but overall i would say european times

lvl range: highest lvl is 75 so far, and lowest lvls are in their teens since anyone can join, most players are between 60-70 tho so whatever lvl you are you wont be on your own

intro: can you please copy it from the guild thread please? im too lazy :lol:

requirements: there arent many! just be fairly active, you can even join with your alt as long you play ever so often, no lvl restrictions (we do know that some people do not have as much time an/or money to buy premium etc so no pressure), no drama, do join in guild chat and ask questions, we dont want you to feel left out, (only thing i personally dont like is people joining and complaining how this game is worse than WoW and talk about WoW 24/7 while playing req, so yeah if you like WoW so much maybe dont join, you should be playing it not just talking about it), ah and you can have up to 2 chars in the guild at one time, usually 2 most active ones, and whenver you feel like lvling other char, swap it for another one you are resting currently, we want you in the guild as much as possible! :)

thats it i think, i know spud has a forum account so maybe he might add something later, and do ask for more info if i missed something, if you also want to include guild theme, it would be something like friendly, casual and helpful guild

edit: need to speak at least few words of english and no other language in guild chat please (most of the time), you can party, whisper or local chat if you feel not comfortable speaking english in guild chat

edit 2: i forgot about this, our lovely guild member marked some of our players on google map to make a The Minion Horde map, here is the link http://maps.google.c...7,68.203125&z=1

and here is our guild forum link http://minions.2fear.com/

Nah i think you got it pretty covered kick...if you want to throw this in my alt rad is Razorcut so if you see her, thats me lol...

Uhhh...yes, WoW...must die in guild chat >.< and I think ellie is being a bit more friendly with the "2 alts rule" since she just got done kicking a few inactives (yea, if your out for more than a month without an excuse, youll get the /boot) cuz I put my rouge back in, she seemed not to caring about it yet

But yes, because majority of the managers are 60+, we rarely swing by parness/turba etc for recruitment runs...but if you see a Minion out on the streets, dont hesitate to ask if a manager is on (I usually tap on weekend nights (CST) if I can)

WE LOVE HELPING! (unless you get on our nerves)

And yes like kick said...(and from the link to the map) we are VERY international, with English being first language tho :D

#47 DonLuigi11

DonLuigi11

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:48 AM

LaUltimaLegion: Guild Hispana, fusion HeoresHispanos and UltraViolenz

Master: ZavagE
Managers Principales: Nadesh, Ahtalos, Zichek, AdRiiElCura