Wondering if someone could leech me some levels - Party Requests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Wondering if someone could leech me some levels

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Taokaka

Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:08 PM

So yeah I don't have patience anymore. I have a 88 hunter I wanna get to 99 badly. If you're 99 and would want to I could get my hunter one level so I could be in range. Also have a 83 alchemist but more so wanna level the hunter.

I'd be willing to pay. Send me a message if you're interested.

I know leeching is cheating but I just can't handle the slow leveling anymore. XD

Edited by Taokaka, 16 June 2011 - 10:09 PM.

#2 wotmint

wotmint

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:12 PM

Leeching is legit AFAIK. Which server are you on?

#3 set6025

set6025

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:13 PM

So yeah I don't have patience anymore. I have a 88 hunter I wanna get to 99 badly. If you're 99 and would want to I could get my hunter one level so I could be in range. Also have a 83 alchemist but more so wanna level the hunter.

I know leeching is cheating but I just can't handle the slow leveling anymore. XD

Do the anniversary quest everytime you can! Helped me a bit, did it yesterday and today, went 80-87! Will do a bit less for you, but really every bit counts.

#4 Taokaka

Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:15 PM

Leeching is legit AFAIK. Which server are you on?

Valkyrie server.

#5 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

^_^ Hello~

Well... But which server?

[Also, there is a sub-forum called "Party Requests" right there~]

Well, well [Slow posting is bad]

It seems I'm too low to help you... Main 113, strongest alt on 71

Edited by asayuu, 16 June 2011 - 10:17 PM.

#6 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

Its not really illegal, maybe its looked down upon by some people in the community who get jealous but nah its perfectly fine to do what you're asking. Trouble comes trying to find someone xD

#7 Taokaka

Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:20 PM

Its not really illegal, maybe its looked down upon by some people in the community who get jealous but nah its perfectly fine to do what you're asking. Trouble comes trying to find someone xD

XD That's kinda what I meant. That people get pissed when they see/hear people got leeched and stuff.

#8 Taokaka

Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:21 PM

Do the anniversary quest everytime you can! Helped me a bit, did it yesterday and today, went 80-87! Will do a bit less for you, but really every bit counts.

Considering people are having issues where their characters are getting bugged with that quest I wanna avoid it. XD

#9 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:23 PM

Don't worry. Not everybody can play 10+ hours in a row. It's okay to be helped in a little.

Playing solo is a hell~~~~~~~ You know ^_^

#10 Taokaka

Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:26 PM

Don't worry. Not everybody can play 10+ hours in a row. It's okay to be helped in a little.

Playing solo is a hell~~~~~~~ You know ^_^

Oh and if you get your 71 character up in my alchemist levels range let me know XD

#11 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:58 PM

Level range isn't 10, it's been increased to 15, so you two can level together. :waddle:

#12 Pyrasia

Pyrasia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:40 PM

Considering people are having issues where their characters are getting bugged with that quest I wanna avoid it. XD

It is bugged if you started the quest before they took down the server right after today's maint.
Should be safe to start it now. Should be ~!! They screwed so many things over (Crown new effect, Crown old effect, warper not in at first, bugged 8th Anni, Summoner and Geffen area taken down, and God knows what else they did ) and I'm not sure what's working and what's not anymore xD

#13 Taokaka

Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:29 AM

Level range isn't 10, it's been increased to 15, so you two can level together. :waddle:

THAT'S AWESOME XD Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by Taokaka, 17 June 2011 - 01:31 AM.

#14 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:34 AM

You're only level 88, non-trans? ...You've got a long way to go, dear, just pace yourself and enjoy the ride. Hunters are still some of the fastest levelers in the game. So if you don't like this just wait till you hit 100+...

Edited by Faolain, 17 June 2011 - 03:35 AM.

#15 Kirameki

Kirameki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:09 AM

What happens when you hit 99/70 trans and go 3rd class? where you'll need 10 times as much exp then you would need at level 88?
Well you'll have to rebirth first and get a new EXP Table where you'll need about 25% more exp per lvl compared to non trans.
You think that's not going to be slow? and then i'm not even talking about the later 3rd class lvls then

Edited by Kirameki, 17 June 2011 - 04:16 AM.

#16 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:38 AM

What happens when you hit 99/70 trans and go 3rd class? where you'll need 10 times as much exp then you would need at level 88?
Well you'll have to rebirth first and get a new EXP Table where you'll need about 25% more exp per lvl compared to non trans.
You think that's not going to be slow? and then i'm not even talking about the later 3rd class lvls then

Exactly. If you consider this slow and can't handle it, maybe this game isn't for you.

Jus' sayin'.

#17 brokenguy

brokenguy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:06 AM

Yeah, if you think those level are slow... You are in a world of hurt once you hit 3rd class. 1 - 99 and 1 - 99/70 is consider a joke. You can do it within a week if you tried.

#18 Zalen

Zalen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:12 AM

LOL Your a hunter, non-trans, and your already complaining about lvling the last 11 levels? Oh dear... Your really not going to like Ragnarok later in the game.... I can 99 characters non trans in my sleep... :waddle: Especially since renewal.

#19 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:20 AM

I think you should post your build, equips and levelling area in the hunter section to get some help. Cos at 88 it should not be slow.

#20 maxim

maxim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMéxico.
  • Server:Chaos.

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:24 AM

It depends on the build of your Hunter. As a trapper is very easy and fast.

If this is not your case, with your current level is still possible to guide your hunter to this type of build. And kill Hill Wings up to 99 in a few hours.

*Excuse my poor English (lack of practice).

#21 Taokaka

Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:55 AM

LOL Your a hunter, non-trans, and your already complaining about lvling the last 11 levels? Oh dear... Your really not going to like Ragnarok later in the game.... I can 99 characters non trans in my sleep... :thumb: Especially since renewal.

:blink: I have been playing for 7 years. The first couple years I was playing the official servers and then my friends and I quit. Then I was doing private servers for awhile. And I just started up on valyrie a week or more ago.

I'm just tired of being a 2nd class char. I'd wanna level more if I was trans or 3rd class because it makes it more interesting.

#22 Taokaka

Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:57 AM

I think you should post your build, equips and levelling area in the hunter section to get some help. Cos at 88 it should not be slow.

I did post and you helped me and what not but it was still slow. I was last trying to level at hill winds with traps and it wasn't that fast. I was getting hit a lot and stuff.

And as for my equips... I see 3rd jobs running around fully decked out in eden gear. So apparently good equips don't matter. x_x

#23 Skorch

Skorch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

I'm just tired of being a 2nd class char. I'd wanna level more if I was trans or 3rd class because it makes it more interesting.

Trans is 90% the same as 2nd class (for most classes at least), so it's not going to be much different. Both sniper and biochemist will level the same way as their non trans counter parts do. and even if you were "more interested to level" the novelty will quickly wear off. Alchemist/Biochemist was such a pain to lv until 3rd class, but since they recently added west HO back into the game it should be a lot better that it use to be.

I did post and you helped me and what not but it was still slow. I was last trying to level at hill winds with traps and it wasn't that fast. I was getting hit a lot and stuff. And as for my equips... I see 3rd jobs running around fully decked out in eden gear. So apparently good equips don't matter. x_x

Roughly how long does it take you to get 10% base? How about 1 level? 1-99 as non trans and even as a trans are a joke compared to what they use to be. At lv 88 hunter you should get 1 lv within a few hours at most. If even after getting help and you still find it too slow maybe this isn't the game for you, or it could just be you are use to the greatly increased exp from private servers. Pre 3rd class leveling has been made so fast and easy I could make a hunter and within a day be near your level.

#24 Taokaka

Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

Trans is 90% the same as 2nd class (for most classes at least), so it's not going to be much different. Both sniper and biochemist will level the same way as their non trans counter parts do. and even if you were "more interested to level" the novelty will quickly wear off. Alchemist/Biochemist was such a pain to lv until 3rd class, but since they recently added west HO back into the game it should be a lot better that it use to be.

Roughly how long does it take you to get 10% base? How about 1 level? 1-99 as non trans and even as a trans are a joke compared to what they use to be. At lv 88 hunter you should get 1 lv within a few hours at most. If even after getting help and you still find it too slow maybe this isn't the game for you, or it could just be you are use to the greatly increased exp from private servers. Pre 3rd class leveling has been made so fast and easy I could make a hunter and within a day be near your level.

Like I said I played this game for 7 years and there's a reason I keep coming back. I hate how you and the other person say that this "isn't the game for me" It's insulting. But anyway... I can't find a solid place to level without spamming white potions. Or a place that isn't absolutely crowded. I do like leveling. But like I said I can't go anywhere without spamming whites or not being able to find mobs.

I had a good place from 81 to about 85 or 86 or so. That was the 2nd level of turtle island. But exp got crappy there.

Edited by Taokaka, 17 June 2011 - 12:26 PM.

#25 Rosenthrall

Rosenthrall

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:47 PM

Siromas can occasionally be found in large quantities all at once in the first floor of the ice dungeon. They're also passive, so if you ankle snare, you won't have to spam any whites at all. Additionally, dark priests are the same level as siromas (98) but they give about twice as much experience. The problem is that 1) dark priests can hit really hard and 2) there's an MVP on the map.

And... very off topic from what the thread is actually supposed to be, but good luck levelling. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users