GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:05 PM

Remove Feint Bomb completely from your build. At the moment, it's quite useless for both WoE and outside of WoE. It doesn't serve as a distraction for escape. Nor does it deal any direct harm to anyone. I'd recommend trying to get at least lv3 Shadow Form so that you can counter Crit GX who use +9 KVM Katars.

I would recommend Deadly Infection, but that's totally up to you to decide on whether you want it or not. The downside to Deadly Infect is the absurd pre-req of AutoShadowSpell5.

I've cut out the unecessary skill points and put in the extra necessary skill pt for Shadow Form here. Whether you use those extra points for Deadly Infect or a higher level of other skills is entirely up to you.

Take note that Masq Enervation on that skill simulator is mistranslated. It actually strips enemy Spirit Spheres instead of rendering them unable to use items. Masq Laziness is also something you won't be using often and its usefulness is overshadowed by Masq Ignorance/Weakness. Keep both Masqerades Enervation/Laziness at lv1.

#3 RebeI

RebeI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:23 PM

divest accessory 5 isnt needed ?

#4 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:03 PM

You won't use it as often as other skills. And Divest Accessory 3 already has a higher default divest success rate than Full Divest. Save yourself some skill points for other things that could use them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users