New party level up system - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New party level up system

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

OK hm ... I guess everyone knows and have seen what guitar hero is about, where your fingers match the upcoming pitch to play the game whatever ... I guess that's what this all about. If you don't know just take a look at the video below.

What's the most boring thing you've done in ROSE online game? leveling.
What's the most stupid thing you've done in ROSE online game? leveling with single target skills and kill 1 by 1.

So, here is the idea. When you party up someone, it will show an additional new table that automatically inquire your job (raider/scout/mage/cleric/bourg/arti/champ/knight) and recognize all the single target skills that you have learned. And in this new table it will show a list of combo and task. For example,

Combo (notice the skill inside brackets [ x ] will change mob after mob)

Finish off next enemy with a [Soul Wreck] <--- notice it will change mobs after mobs
Perform the following combo [Mystic Knife] > [Sucker Punch] > [Phoenix Slash] <--- again the order will change mobs after mobs

Task (randomly select the following task with a timer)

Eliminate 5 ghost type monster within 1 minute (without using AOE)
Eliminate 10 captain type monster within 2 minutes (without using AOE)
Eliminate 10 ranger type monster within 1 minute (without using AOE)

Finally, what's the point of doing this?
Mainly it's about speeding up the % gain to level up a party for example if now u kill a mob normally you get 2% to the party level, now if you perform the Combo finish off enemy with the listed skill or performed the combo sequence you get 3% and 4% respectively to your party level.

A lot more different reward could be added, like HP points/MP points to your party or even a large area mspeed debuff to mobs so on. But I hope this doesn't get exploit by macro and bot. :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users