------> Lucky Spin <------ Dissapointed ...... - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

------> Lucky Spin <------ Dissapointed ......

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:41 PM

I saw someone offer 12b for an epic staff last night..and he was serious :o

And no one sold it to them?

#27 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:08 PM

I honestly dont see anything wrong with insane prices for these epics, i guess once your used to getting things handed to you on a silver platter you forget what hard work is. Whats so wrong 1.5b for a sf? According to the gm its the best weapon, so why not pay for it? if u have a problem with the prices then farm it urself, drops are good as they are now. or do u want it like it was before when every single shop was full of epics?

Is this going towards me? Because if it is then you guys obviously aren't looking at my post's....I'm not going to repeat myself but for one thing SF will go sooner or later watch...Everyone's going to notice "Oh look at that champ he does a crap load and so does he and they both use SF". You will soon see SF's will start to become pretty common. The rare becomes the un-rare.

And your telling me I get things handed to me on a silver platter? You obviously don't know me at all so that's not even worth arguing for.

1.5b for a sf is just a tad bit overpriced...they should be 900mil-1b since nearly every 2h champ wears one now it seems like.

I for one don't want nor need those weapons because I already have my epic spear :) and look at the crossbows...that's already happened. Making one weapon better than all the other's also affect the classes and how popular and underpowered it is, then you have to hear complaints, then you have dev crying because they have more work to do and then they have to work on a class over complete nonsense.

#28 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:30 AM

I think they were 500m-1b at once time, then everyone kept trying to buy it, so naturally their price increased.

The reason the price probably hasn't dropped is because of Dura. Not everyone has the same Dura SF.

#29 Unknownsmuse

Unknownsmuse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:24 AM

Clearly they had some big hp fixes

just a quick thingy about the bugs they fixed like the deadglitch and hp bug u can say all u want about it but the truth is that those bugs have been there sins freaking irose closed beta just so u know :) so pretty much 6 years later its finally fixed woohoo applause ...

#30 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:47 AM

just a quick thingy about the bugs they fixed like the deadglitch and hp bug u can say all u want about it but the truth is that those bugs have been there sins freaking irose closed beta just so u know :) so pretty much 6 years later its finally fixed woohoo applause ...

Just a quick note for your ignorant, the note don't mean anything and death glitch is partial fix cuz now you die before reaching zero on your HP, I have try it several time doing UW and die at 20%-30% even when I'm using cleric healing myself. As for other class it drop dead even faster. Have you physically boost yourself over 32k yet? If not then go try it first before you make assumption.

#31 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:02 AM

And no one sold it to them?

Seriously, I'd have brought the staff to him even if I had to walk with a naked char thru prison.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users