13.3 Testing on Sakray [Open Now!] - Page 4 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

13.3 Testing on Sakray [Open Now!]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#76 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:19 AM

still cant get it to work

#77 Resplendent

Resplendent

Grand Nagus

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationWashington State
  • Server:Sakray

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:24 AM

When i try to patch it tells me that the program stopped working, everytime so are we going to get a patcher that works?

The problem is the lack of a data.grf. Try downloading this and putting it in the directory with your sakray client, then see if it patches. http://irowiki.org/data.zip If that doesn't work try running the patch client as an administrator.

#78 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:34 AM

Nope didnt work at all

#79 Resplendent

Resplendent

Grand Nagus

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationWashington State
  • Server:Sakray

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:04 AM

No idea then. If you're using the 13.3 client and installed it to a separate directory it should be working...

#80 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:28 AM

I disagree that the Tap system is a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with a nice little % bonus for having multiple attackers, and it can be a pretty nice bonus for MVPs specifically. However, to design partying around this solely would be a mistake. I don't think that is the intention, but I could be wrong. It should simply be a nice little boost on top of a party system that isn't terrible.

It could be a nice boost, but the problem is that almost all mobs in this game will die to 1 or 2 3rd class AoEs. There's still no need to have anything other than 2 killers and an AB, and that's just if the killers want to save on supplies.

The real fix has always been to increase monster difficulty and raise their exp to match it. I can't really tell by reading Heim's chart, but if taps per person in party are added into that exp curve, then there really hasn't been a change.

#81 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:32 AM

Yea i have no idea what is wrong...I usually put it in my gravity folder, but that didnt work so i put it into my own personal folder and that didnt work either (both normal and as admin).

#82 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:03 PM

I found if you delete the old sakray and redownlaod it to a different folder then the normal ro folder it works but its full of bugs.

#83 Sackof

Sackof

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:47 AM

So i am downloading the client now, And this is my first time testing a update is there anything i should know about bugs, and what i should be looking for? like whats considered a bug? client crash or something else major or a minor map error?

#84 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:49 AM

The "Light of El Dicastes" Skill "Teleport to El Dicastes" can't be used in a mado gear suit.

Which is just another pointless and unfair disadavantage you get for being a Mechanic (along with marriage, adoptions, Quest skills and Card/gear skills including Asprika Teleport).

*typo

Edited by Susan, 30 June 2011 - 07:49 AM.

#85 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:19 AM

I died 2 times using Urj rune lol

#86 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:08 AM

So i am downloading the client now, And this is my first time testing a update is there anything i should know about bugs, and what i should be looking for? like whats considered a bug? client crash or something else major or a minor map error?

We have a sub-forum set up for reporting things like typos, not being able to get a quest to work, client crashes or skills not working. Even if something seems small, we'd like to know about it. For the most part, we haven't been seeing anything very game-breaking (which is a relief) but catching wrong item descriptions, skill problems and such are of high importance before we put things onto the main servers.

13.3 sakray test sub-forum

#87 Taper

Taper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:35 AM

The "Light of El Dicastes" Skill "Teleport to El Dicastes" can't be used in a mado gear suit.

Which is just another pointless and unfair disadavantage you get for being a Mechanic (along with marriage, adoptions, Quest skills and Card/gear skills including Asprika Teleport).

*typo

...wonderful.

#88 ensignfluke

ensignfluke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:25 AM

Is there a way to get the warg flute without doing the job change quest on Sakray. I don't have the time or patience to do it right now, but I would like to test out the new stuff. =( Anyone know where/if I can get it in Pront?

Edited by ensignfluke, 03 July 2011 - 06:31 AM.

#89 Wylnir

Wylnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:58 AM

Can you get the elemental equip sets for Warlock in this update? If so, can you get more than one set?

#90 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

Can you get the elemental equip sets for Warlock in this update? If so, can you get more than one set?

holy crap dude, theres nothing good for mage class in this update, wait 2 years for bifrozt.
Except the comet book O,O

Edited by Mefistofeles, 03 July 2011 - 11:01 AM.

#91 jackpotjester

jackpotjester

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

A while back, people were talking about the Homunculi S being tested in 13.3. Obviously, this has been pushed back. But for how long? I certainly don't mind waiting, but if they've been shunned completely for the time being, I would definitely like to know. They haven't been mentioned by moderators at all, even though the information has been out for months, so I'm assuming they won't be along for quite some time now. I would just want to see where the new Homunculi stand on the update latter now, since you've come across some new priorities. ^^;

#92 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

A while back, people were talking about the Homunculi S being tested in 13.3. Obviously, this has been pushed back. But for how long? I certainly don't mind waiting, but if they've been shunned completely for the time being, I would definitely like to know. They haven't been mentioned by moderators at all, even though the information has been out for months, so I'm assuming they won't be along for quite some time now. I would just want to see where the new Homunculi stand on the update latter now, since you've come across some new priorities. ^^;

they are not even in KRO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users