Rules - Effective as of 06/24/11
1. Exploitation of Emporia Wars will lead to potential suspension of a guild member, leader, or entire guild.
- This may include, but not limited to, users joining other guilds to interrupt or hinder another guild's ability to participate in Emporia to the way it was designed.
- Ill-mannered actions violating the Terms of Service will deem the same actions for violating the Terms of Service.
2. Exploitation of the mechanics of Emporia War may result in the suspension of a guild member, leader, or entire guild.
- This may include the logging out of a character during the middle of an Emporia War battle and logging back in to obtain a different Mission.
- This does not include changing islands.
3. Any attempt to deter the proper completion of Emporia Wars will be under review for punishment. Guilds may be disbanded for ill-mannered/illegitimate activity.
- This may include, but not limited to, the creation of alternate guilds that may prevent or hinder another guild from participating.
4. Anything else not addressed in the above rules that may be found as ill-mannered will be under review for potential suspensions or guild disbandments.
Issues found must be reported to the support team immediately. Any form of material that may support the report must be sent in as well. Please be sure to be specific.
Emporia War Guidelines
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users