banhmithitchuot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leo/Draco

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

three of my 5 account is block for no reason. it was fine yesterday. some of my friend also have their account block.
any of you guy having same issue. ruined my 2x event week ^^

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:24 PM

You need to send a ticket about this to get the details.

#3 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:52 PM

same thing happen to me :mellow:

#4 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:17 PM

owned.

#5 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:23 PM

Sorry to hear your situation and missing out the events.
I am also missing the events because I have 1 specific char that is giving error everytime I want to login but the other 4 char on that account can login perfectly fine ...

I hope you are able to get your account settle before the events end. Best Wishes!

#6 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:46 AM

Unfortunately it seems that a lot of people have blocked accounts. I believe it is related to the Lucky Spin, 1 free spin for each character that logs in that one day. I don't see why the developers did not see that one coming (soccer pets comes to mind) but I guess they didn't. A lot of people logged in all their characters on all their accounts and did the 1 spin, then traded coins to their main characters. I don't see why that is grounds for blocking people's accounts. The Devs set it up and never said people should not trade coins...they were tradable. The Devs should just be chalking that up to lesson learned. The people that did that did nothing wrong. If they traded from exhisting accounts then they should not be blocked, it was the smart thing to do. If people made a ton of new accounts then that is taking advantage of an oversight of the Devs. I don't understand why the Devs wanted all the extra work (blocking and unblocking accounts) and I don't think the players that did it did anything wrong. It is not like the costumes in the Lucky Spin add a huge advantage to game play or anything. The devs should have just fixed it and moved on. But instead they now have a ton of accounts to go through and a lot of unhappy people. Not good business.

#7 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:15 AM

There's a difference between logging the excisting characters you already have and making new characters only to get these coins and then deleting them again. Even if the Developers made a mistake, anyone who began making characters just to get those coins was acting stupid from the very beginning. You don't have to be an einstein to know this was not ment to happen and these people should've reported the issue, instead of continueing exploiting it. Gravity tried to be nice and gave each character one free spin. That's generous wouldn't you say? Well I've maybe seen one person thank them for that. The rest just got greedy and wanted more.

Saying all these people did nothing wrong? I doubt it. I can believe that a few people only drew the coins from their excisting accounts but I can assure you most people really began making alot of new characters.

Edited by gEddeh, 27 June 2011 - 06:00 AM.

#8 Kite0207

Kite0207

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:24 AM

There's a difference between logging the excisting characters you already have and making new characters only to get these coins and then deleting them again. Even if the Developers made a mistake, anyone who began making characters just to get those coins was acting stupid from the very beginning. You don't have to be an einstein to know this was not ment to happen and these people should've reported the issue, instead of continueing exploiting it. Gravity tried to be nice and gave each character one free spin. That's generous wouldn't you say? Well I've maybe seen one person thank them for that. The rest just got greedy and wanted more.

Saying all these people did nothing wrong? I doubt it. I can believe that a few people only drew the coins from their excisting accounts but I can assure you most people really began making alot of new characters.

And now they will ban these "most people", nice witch hunt if you ask me, alot of effort into blocking "most" of active players from an already shrunken playerbase inseat of fixing the ton of bugs or perhaps improving the game content.

I also doubt anybody would exploit it if it was given any warning regarding this issue, I for one wouldn't go and save 50 im pts under the risk of getting banned, in fact they should've just gave the free spin to existing accounts but again the lack of insight of these devs that only care about IM content, now butthurt their huge IM move could've been dodged by alot of people to some extent, seeking revenge.

Regarding this generousness you talk about it's obvious marketin' ppl would get 1 piece of their set and then buy IMs to complete it, no generousity, it's like giving free samples on the market really, recurring pratice same deal when they gave away 100im pts on every account when ingame shop got implemented.

#9 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:36 AM

Okay so what you're actually doing here, is kicking Gravity against their leg and then blaming them of the fact that your foot went up. The fact is just that these people knew they were exploiting a bug or whatever you want to call it. If they cannot realize that, then I am wondering what the hell they're doing on this planet. You cannot blame Gravity on this, even if they made mistakes.

#10 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:37 AM

I know people who have a lot of accounts that they have had for a long time (some have over 30 accts). Some of those people saw an opportunity to get fun costumes on their main accounts by logging in their noobs, storage, etc (existing accounts) and trading the coins they got from disassembling the one item they got from the lucky coins to their mains. Their accounts have also been blocked. I am assuming the coins they got from that will be taken away, but not sure yet. That is wrong to do in my opinion. Yes, if people made a ton of accounts just to get the free spin I would agree, that is not right. But the fact that the developers made the coins tradable for that day made it seem like that would be ok to do. In retrospect they should have done a few things differently.

I do not think it is right to block the accounts since it was their error. I also don't see the harm in it all I guess. The items are just fun costumes. It is not like they made people OP or super rich. I find the fact that masks were vended more disturbing. The smart people that took advantage of that fact probably made a good amount of money if they were lucky enough. But to block the accounts and try to fix it the way the developers now want it to be seems like a poor way to do business, a way to dishearten the group of existing players and a lot of work for the developers.

Geddeh - I am not saying the Lucky Spin wasn't a good idea, I like it. I was not saying giving everyone one spin was not good, it was. But the one spin was also a marketing ploy. Get people to like the items and give it a try and they will hopefully buy more spins. Not a bad thing to do either. But to block people's accounts because they were smart enough to get the coins from their exhisting accounts for costumes on their main is not good business. The Rose population is small enough at the moment, why make people all mad for something that is not that big of a deal? It is costumes. To me the exploit is for those that made a ton of new accounts.

Edited by Bendersmom, 27 June 2011 - 10:41 AM.

#11 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:56 AM

Unfortunately it seems that a lot of people have blocked accounts. I believe it is related to the Lucky Spin, 1 free spin for each character that logs in that one day. I don't see why the developers did not see that one coming (soccer pets comes to mind) but I guess they didn't. A lot of people logged in all their characters on all their accounts and did the 1 spin, then traded coins to their main characters. I don't see why that is grounds for blocking people's accounts. The Devs set it up and never said people should not trade coins...they were tradable. The Devs should just be chalking that up to lesson learned. The people that did that did nothing wrong. If they traded from exhisting accounts then they should not be blocked, it was the smart thing to do. If people made a ton of new accounts then that is taking advantage of an oversight of the Devs. I don't understand why the Devs wanted all the extra work (blocking and unblocking accounts) and I don't think the players that did it did anything wrong. It is not like the costumes in the Lucky Spin add a huge advantage to game play or anything. The devs should have just fixed it and moved on. But instead they now have a ton of accounts to go through and a lot of unhappy people. Not good business.

+1
+1
+1
+1

Okay so what you're actually doing here, is kicking Gravity against their leg and then blaming them of the fact that your foot went up. The fact is just that these people knew they were exploiting a bug or whatever you want to call it. If they cannot realize that, then I am wondering what the hell they're doing on this planet. You cannot blame Gravity on this, even if they made mistakes.

Damn straight you can blame gravity on this, how are they not to blame when they are the ones at fault; and then they go around banning people for their own stupidity?

Gravity doesn't piss me off as often as they piss off some people - But I'm seriously pissed on this.

They gave people 1 free spin on every account; People took these free spins on each of their accounts, and transferred the coins to themself... How is it their fault that they used what they where freely given?

RELEASE THE INNOCENT! or the smiley face gets it! :mellow:

Edited by CaNehDa, 27 June 2011 - 10:58 AM.

#12 banhmithitchuot

banhmithitchuot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:08 AM

ok the point is check my main account in warportal i spent 20k im on that lucky spin to disemble them into coin to trade and give my other account and my clan mate a chance to get a set and still got block? they hasn't sent me any ticket whatsoever about the reason why me and most my clanmate got block.

Edited by banhmithitchuot, 27 June 2011 - 11:13 AM.

#13 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:31 AM

Have to agree with Mom on this one however I am not shocked that Gravity is taking out their mistake on their last remaining users. Why fix a stupid mistake with another stupid mistake by banning people who actually still play the game. Just admit you screwed up, fix the problem and move on. Most people will not be patient enough to go thru the bs ticket process and have their accounts suspended over a period of time. They will find something else to do or play.

#14 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:08 PM

ok the point is check my main account in warportal i spent 20k im on that lucky spin to disemble them into coin to trade and give my other account and my clan mate a chance to get a set and still got block? they hasn't sent me any ticket whatsoever about the reason why me and most my clanmate got block.

ownedx2

#15 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Server:leonis

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

you must report it to ROBOCOP. it'll help you

#16 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:05 PM

You never get info why you get banned. You must submit a ticket to the (gods) people and then they will decide when to inform you why you got banhammered. You spent 20k im on the game in the way it is NOW? Wow talk about placing money on a dead horse.

#17 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:56 AM

Nah, it's not a dead horse yet. I think it is still on life support. But things like this are what are whats making people pull the plug.

#18 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:05 AM

Nah, it's not a dead horse yet. I think it is still on life support. But things like this are what are whats making people pull the plug.

Gravity just adds things without thinking about the consequences.

Edited by iBryan, 28 June 2011 - 03:06 AM.

#19 banhmithitchuot

banhmithitchuot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:07 AM

god still no reply whatsoever from the gm/cm team.....i'm starting to get very tired of this.

#20 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:35 AM

god still no reply whatsoever from the gm/cm team.....i'm starting to get very tired of this.

same :mellow:

#21 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:21 AM

Generally, it takes about 1 week to get an answer for your ticket and about 2-3 weeks to get your account unbanned. Of course, there are some exception, but you all know how it goes.

#22 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:54 AM

I'm starting to think that the current string of Item Mall cash grabs are from them trying to grab as much cash as they can before the game terminates. I mean WOW...junon storage has no more than 15 stores around it now and is shrinking more every day. I wonder what the point of no return is...

Don't get me wrong...I want this game to last forever...I just think that they're totally driving it into the ground with what constitutes worthless(pay) content to most being put 100% before the real content. I do not think that new armor or even new CG is going to pull this plane out of it's tailspin. New level 220 maps and a slight increase in max level are needed to draw people back. If they think anything otherwise then they are seriously in LALA land.

Edited by LadyPsyber, 28 June 2011 - 06:58 AM.

#23 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Server:leonis

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:39 AM

im still hoping that rose will survive to this kind of calamity. . .

#24 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:13 AM

All of my account got blocked. Yes, i make 1 new account in a event day to get coin, because i see many people did it. So what ?
I dont read any rules about it before. exploited bug ? is it a bug ???
Should i drop my knee and begging for my char to be released ?
I'd rather quit than must to do that.

#25 banhmithitchuot

banhmithitchuot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

woot they unblock my account.... i mean only one what about the other two......god this is stupid
they said i abuse the lucky spin... in which i transfer coin from my main account to all my sub-account to get them all a custome set.....
well 2x event week is over so .....mind as well let them do w/e and take their time to reply those ticket...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users