• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Dominx0xPL

Dominx0xPL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:50 AM

Ok i have few question , im new in defi char.I like offensive game.

1.What skill build is the best for offensive game with defi?
2.What DNA build is the best for offensive game with defi?
3.What types of wepon use for for offensive game with defi?
4.What type of armor use?
5.What type od aacesorys use?
6.What enchant use to my accesorys?

#2 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:50 PM

lots of defi builds about. not hard to find one. if you're after offense, just skip all the evasion skills people use.

DNA has personal preferences. Damage output will mean you max DNA for Arrow of Ruin damage (every defi does this so that we can nuke a crowd quickly) and extend time for Bloody Storm and Deadly fog. the rest is up to you whether you want vamp touch for survivabilty or the other stuff that we have (which is to say not much thats worth investing in.... maybe shadow binding)

depending on your level theres a fair few weapons of choice. wand and shield is typical for s.crit and blocking + you get more enchant slots to load up on either scad, 3-3 or scrit etc.
Staffs typically give alot more scad than the wand and shield but i dont recommend you use staffs until you are 68+ then you can grab some decent raid gear. Ruans Competence is common for 70+ staff. Wise CHoice (lord werinuman shield) and Xenovia's symbol is the wand and shield combo of choice.
Lower level defi's use Moonlight magic wand + guardian of fairy or rarely, Magicswallower staff. TB gear is also an option for element resist but its pricey to +. Damamge output however is not as high as later options.

armor, get FOC Nella for lower levels. 65+ use foc sylkia. For a easy to obtain suicidal armor set, use the Ruinhorns Hatred set as this gives alot of s.cad but lacks any hp boons. Higher levels people 72 or 75 sets from robo and tyrant. both are hard to get hold of in market. both add Con. if not, just stick with the foc gear.

accessories? depends on your xeon stock and your mall w-_-iness. The more carus you get, the more likely you can use reinforced halo set. those who dont bother with carus gear, goes to reinforced daybreak sets. cheap people go for reinf. dirge. Reinforced gear for defilers typically beat any of the raid accessories. Alosa will help with HP as defis are reknowned for their squishiness. but if you cant get alosa, then tb or a lesser svs costume will have to do.

enchants - either skill critical, skill additional damage, 3-3 svs curse damage, or HP/Con stuff. THe better the enchant, the better the result duh. Skill Crit Up 3 that does 15% for 20sec is often recommended as a standard for weapons.
at lower levels you can just use the standard stuff. you are squishy and theres no avoiding it.
at higher end, people choose to invest in raid enchants or event stuff. Constitution is probably my ideal choice if you have enough skill crit (if you have close or over 50%) but only the s1 or raid stuff seems to be worth it.

Edited by exilehunter, 27 June 2011 - 07:51 PM.

#3 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:59 PM

DNA has personal preferences. Damage output will mean you max DNA for Arrow of Ruin damage (every defi does this so that we can nuke a crowd quickly)

wut?

#4 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:21 AM

o.o yea just realised that theres silly extended aoe ppl. >.> i will join that too coz i wanan keel peopel when im dead. lol

question for you ray (or anyone really) - is Blood Storm a curse type move even though it dont say it is? if it isnt, then isnt it very much better than Deadly fog which would get resisted? trying to think of whether adding time to just blood storm is better than splitting it into fog as well.

#5 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:35 AM

lol how you have played defi now?

#6 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:37 AM

o.o yea just realised that theres silly extended aoe ppl. >.> i will join that too coz i wanan keel peopel when im dead. lol

question for you ray (or anyone really) - is Blood Storm a curse type move even though it dont say it is? if it isnt, then isnt it very much better than Deadly fog which would get resisted? trying to think of whether adding time to just blood storm is better than splitting it into fog as well.

yes it's curse.

or you know you can be really silly and max both of them Posted Image

#7 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:56 AM

lol how you have played defi now?

>.> indeed. how have i been playing?........... something must be working if im a free player who isnt a mall-_- and can still crack the top 10 svs kills when i was lvl 70. that or the weekend svs are a joke.

-.- i would max the dna for both but clearly im a silly AorR person. aw well. thnx for clarifying Blood Storm. will plug the rest of dna into it.

#8 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:08 AM

lol i wasn't questioning your "skill" just your knowledge

#9 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:09 AM

my old dna build was

AoR str 7
AoR range 3
BS and DF duration both 6
VT aoe 3

I used this build for a long time however over time u see some flaws there. in pve you basically don't need AoR that much, in pvp it's freaking great however scad will provide you with good nuff dmg even if you lower AoR. the difference in raw dmg in pve is big, but in pvp it won't matter as much as for example the duration aoe's or some more points in VT.

atm I use

VT aoe 6
VT swift 5
DF duration 7
BS duration 6
AoR str 1

and so far this is the build I'm most satisfied with. I sacrificed the AoR range DNA, aswell as STR to get some more pts in VT coz with some scad you can actually pull of a decent heal in pvp aswell, not to mention that if it doesn't miss you can "tank" 20+ mobs in pve with no huge gears.

basically my current build is a hybrid of the VT and pure dmg build, brings out the best out of both - survivability and dmg.

ps. I'm not saying AoR is bad, I love AoR more than any other skill I have, however if there are better/more useful options they should be considered, too.

Edited by XRay, 28 June 2011 - 01:16 AM.

#10 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:11 AM

ray you made typo, wrote pvp instead of pve in second line

#11 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:15 AM

arigato bru waffru

#12 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:23 AM

atm I use

VT aoe 6
VT swift 5
DF duration 7
BS duration 6
AoR str 1

and so far this is the build I'm most satisfied with. I sacrificed the AoR range DNA, aswell as STR to get some more pts in VT coz with some scad you can actually pull of a decent heal in pvp aswell, not to mention that if it doesn't miss you can "tank" 20+ mobs in pve with no huge gears.

basically my current build is a hybrid of the VT and pure dmg build, brings out the best out of both - survivability and dmg.

ps. I'm not saying AoR is bad, I love AoR more than any other skill I have, however if there are better/more useful options they should be considered, too.

i have similar :/

swift vt 6
vt aoe 5
10 AoR damage
and now 4 in BS

and u mean arigatou buru wafuru-san >.>

#13 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:23 AM

?_?

#14 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:26 AM

oh you gaijin. never understand our su-pa totemo sugoi no nihongo. zannen desu.

your T_T avatar has been needing a tissue for some time now ...

Edited by exilehunter, 28 June 2011 - 01:27 AM.

#15 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:31 AM

no need for honorifics if u know what a blue waffle is -.-

#16 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:32 AM

san is just general so i guess thats too polite? could call him buru wafuru-bakachan if you want.

#17 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:36 AM

there's nothing cute about a blue waffle, chan is denied, even if if you baka in front of it. best he could get is kun.

Edited by XRay, 28 June 2011 - 01:36 AM.

#18 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:48 AM

About defi DNA i got :

10 in arrow of ruin dmg

9 in arrow of ruin range

6 in deadly fog cuz it got 20+ sec and bonus dot so its free dmg

and for pvp good skills are shape of fear (if u cnt kill some or u want stun+ Terms of Service is best) and shadown bind if some1 want run away this skill is good for every1 ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users