6/28 Maintenance. - Page 3 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

6/28 Maintenance.

• Please log in to reply
279 replies to this topic

#51 KKWL

KKWL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:47 PM

New party system seems cool that means I don't have to suffer as much when my bro is leeching his rogue :mellow:

#52 Akisame

Akisame

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:18 PM

Telling boxes and hats still can't be traded or put in cart to be vended. :/

#53 TrueMaster

TrueMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationFar Northern California
  • Server:Valkyrie->Chaos

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:47 PM

No Santa Beards?

Yeah if the Antonio Santa hat is going to be in there why not add the Santa beard too.

#54 Pyrasia

Pyrasia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:13 AM

Will this fix the Anni Quest No Cooldown Bug ?

#55 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:15 AM

Will this fix the Anni Quest No Cooldown Bug ?

It's already fixed.

#56 chasko

chasko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:48 AM

Still no Rabbit Earmuffs for Recycler?

It's this one: Posted Image (Item ID: 5520)

#57 sadekOB

sadekOB

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:51 AM

ITT: Lazy asses who want to be spoon fed levels instead on leveling the intended most gratifying way.

You people suck.

lol, try leveling the "intended" way on a priest or arch bishop, then come tell me its gratifying. And don't say "party" because lets face it, that doesn't happen, people have pots and buff scrolls.

#58 KVGankster

KVGankster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:59 AM

um hiem what about what ur last mantience thread said "Turnin Quests : Magma Dungeon through the 5th Nightmare Terrors and Ground Deleters 95 - 120Turnin Quests : Biolabs 2 (by the sewer entrance) All 6 (seperate quests) 1st class Bio Monsters 125-150" ya know just saying alil false advertisement i was still looking forward too another week of lvling cuz it says til the 5th!!

#59 Wanderer

Wanderer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:00 AM

No turn in events please, let us test the new party bonus properly and 13.3 on sakray =)

#60 Juno

Juno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:01 AM

Just let the old Turn Ins (like orc and so) in for another week and add more turn ins :mellow:?
I mean its not like it would hurt you... I know your HE BM sellrate must have been increased :(?

#61 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:49 AM

Maintenance plans.

Can you add a slot to pile bunker? Pile Bunker [1] please!

#62 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:18 AM

Still no Rabbit Earmuffs for Recycler?

It's this one: Posted Image (Item ID: 5520)

+1 on this plz.

#63 Tassie

Tassie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationKiel Khayr's Academy
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:28 AM

Can we possibly get the Crescent Helm and other assorted kafra shop headgears added to the recycler NPC? :(

+1

Mini Propeller and Flapping Angel Wings were cool in 2007, now they're just taking up space. Please let us do something with those old school Kafra hats already. :mellow:

#64 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:57 AM

DO NOT Remove the turn-in... how come 125-150 only lasted for 1 week? I thought this anniversary would last for a month...

#65 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:24 AM

DO NOT Remove the turn-in... how come 125-150 only lasted for 1 week? I thought this anniversary would last for a month...

^
PLEASE Do Not Remove the turn-in

#66 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:25 AM

Good party system >>>>>>> TI events.

Have fun with your guildmates/friends isntead of "run, run, run!!! we need 20 more kills before the BM ends!!!"

Anyway... let's see how it works (as intended, I guess xD).

#67 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:27 AM

Heim, didn't you say that turn ins would last another week?

http://forums.warppo...aintenance-621/

The only changes I would expect for anniversary would be increasing spawn, increasing the turn ins reward, adding new turn ins and new quests, more events, adding, adding, adding... this is iRO anniversary ._.;

Only he celebrates by removing

Posted Image

Good party system >>>>>>> TI events.

Unless party system is an event and will be removed when anniversary ends, I see no relation, other than timing the update when ninja removing the turn ins to reduce complains xP.

Edited by Kadnya, 28 June 2011 - 04:31 AM.

#68 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:39 AM

How about making the hd ore upgrading NPC cost 10k to use? I can understand the 20k price tag when you're trying for some deflation, but it gets really expensive with the low chance. At least for VIP.

#69 MojoChinto

MojoChinto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:45 AM

Please keep turnins, school just ended and I was planning on leveling this week while I have time off. Surely some others are in this situation, expecting the events to last until July 5th.

#70 Vaporisateur

Vaporisateur

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Poring

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:47 AM

Well we all know that everyone wants to keep the ti's going or at least have some type of exp event going since it is the anniversary. Perfect way to solve that/end the anniversary event with a bang/July 4th event you ask? x2 exp with 1.5-2 times spawn rates on the popular leveling maps to control the increased player amounts (magma2, jups, abyss3, thors, bios ect). PLUS think of it from a business point of view, battle manual sales are gonna sky rocket! Food for thought :(

Ohhh!! And the stat foods are going back to normal?! LAME. We should keep that going at least till the event is over. I'm not sure if anyone else was using them, but I sure as hell was. And its awesome :mellow:

#71 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:58 AM

Can we just merge Valk and Ymir please? The WoE scene is dying on both, if you merge them then it would hopefully revive what is left of iRO.

iRO has had 3 merges so far and every single one has resulted in
1) immediate loss of players who didn't like the merge
2) the newer, larger merged server begins declining within 3 months and we arrive at a low population again.

The CAUSE for the declining population needs to be treated. Merging servers is like putting a dirty band-aid over an infection. It covers it up for a while and makes the problem worse.

#72 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:13 AM

Wanting to keep biolabs for another week.

#73 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:43 AM

Telling boxes and hats still can't be traded or put in cart to be vended. :/

+1

Mini Propeller and Flapping Angel Wings were cool in 2007, now they're just taking up space. Please let us do something with those old school Kafra hats already. :mellow:

yay to both of these please. Making them tradable (aka vendable) would be super awesome, and theres no worries about people buying them directly from kafra shop to recycle since you can already do that with ygg crowns anyway.

Also yay for leeching unlevelable alts getting a 20% bump in exp, my soul linkers will be pleased XD

#74 Tomoyosama

Tomoyosama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:48 AM

Well we all know that everyone wants to keep the ti's going or at least have some type of exp event going since it is the anniversary. Perfect way to solve that/end the anniversary event with a bang/July 4th event you ask? x2 exp with 1.5-2 times spawn rates on the popular leveling maps to control the increased player amounts (magma2, jups, abyss3, thors, bios ect). PLUS think of it from a business point of view, battle manual sales are gonna sky rocket! Food for thought :(

Ohhh!! And the stat foods are going back to normal?! LAME. We should keep that going at least till the event is over. I'm not sure if anyone else was using them, but I sure as hell was. And its awesome :mellow:

Horrible thought,
Stop trying to find easy way to level.
It is already easy enough to level.

#75 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:53 AM

Horrible thought,
Stop trying to find easy way to level.
It is already easy enough to level.

OK so please explain to me why an event that doesn't help people level any faster than normal is a shortcut instead of what it is intended to be, encouragement to actually party in renewal.

Leveling ATM is not hard. Its boring as fluck. Are you seriously QQing because Gravity made leveling less boring and now people are out there gaining levels? How arrogant are you that some sort of masochism to do something that isn't fun to achieve a pointless virtual prize makes you better than everyone else, putting you ona soapbox telling them games shouldn't be fun? get the @#%& over yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users