• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 NinjaOfBlades

NinjaOfBlades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:21 AM

OK... is it kind of sad if the support muse in ur party has more attack power than the others combined?

#2 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:33 AM

depends ont the characters and how many :p_devil:

#3 NinjaOfBlades

NinjaOfBlades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:35 AM

depends ont the characters and how many :p_devil:

it was a full party >.<

#4 NinjaOfBlades

NinjaOfBlades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:36 AM

and there were 3 soldiers, a dealer and a hawker

#5 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:41 AM

good muse who is it?? me wanna lvl with him/her

#6 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:44 AM

and there were 3 soldiers, a dealer and a hawker

So a level 215 cleric partied 3 soldiers a dealer and a hawker who were all level 10! :p_devil:

#7 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

it wa a muse he said :p_devil: maybe a mage type with the support buffs tho

#8 NinjaOfBlades

NinjaOfBlades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:02 PM

it wa a muse he said :p_devil: maybe a mage type with the support buffs tho

a lvl 39 muse with all int and no attack skills

#9 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:44 AM

a lvl 39 muse with all int and no attack skills

Lol, ok either all other party members didnt know anything about how to equip/ stat their characters or the muse equipment isnt so bad as you make it sound. Attack skills dont add ap in the stat window, they might help kill monsters by adding their attack to yours in the final calculation but thats it. This isnt that hard to get you know, give all other characters bad equipment, give the muse good equipment and you can get a long way, now were all the party members buffed? By the same cleric ? You need to tell more about it before making it sound like the other members were pathetic. This also doesnt matter at all concerning muse builds if you dont add at least: equipment + refine lvl, jewelry + gems + the stats, all of them, posted in a screenshot, probably multiple.

#10 NinjaOfBlades

NinjaOfBlades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:09 PM

Lol, ok either all other party members didnt know anything about how to equip/ stat their characters or the muse equipment isnt so bad as you make it sound. Attack skills dont add ap in the stat window, they might help kill monsters by adding their attack to yours in the final calculation but thats it. This isnt that hard to get you know, give all other characters bad equipment, give the muse good equipment and you can get a long way, now were all the party members buffed? By the same cleric ? You need to tell more about it before making it sound like the other members were pathetic. This also doesnt matter at all concerning muse builds if you dont add at least: equipment + refine lvl, jewelry + gems + the stats, all of them, posted in a screenshot, probably multiple.

i had a regular elven wand,not refined, muse gear with a few extra intel stats, no gems and no jewelry, and yes we were all buffed by the same cleric

#11 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:17 PM

i had a regular elven wand,not refined, muse gear with a few extra intel stats, no gems and no jewelry, and yes we were all buffed by the same cleric

Must be the other party members then, there is no other way. They had crappy equip and probably 150 points in charm for the lols.With just a unrefined weapon and enough points in your ap passive skill any class can get a reasonble amount of AP for their lvl. 3 soldiers, dealer and a hawker, if they just did what I wrote down = ap passive meets lvl wep and str /con/ dex stat as their mainstat they dif should not have been so big that you trump their ap combined. Clueless party ?

#12 NinjaOfBlades

NinjaOfBlades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:27 PM

Must be the other party members then, there is no other way. They had crappy equip and probably 150 points in charm for the lols.With just a unrefined weapon and enough points in your ap passive skill any class can get a reasonble amount of AP for their lvl. 3 soldiers, dealer and a hawker, if they just did what I wrote down = ap passive meets lvl wep and str /con/ dex stat as their mainstat they dif should not have been so big that you trump their ap combined. Clueless party ?

probably right... they did ask if u could make the monster your pet... >.<

#13 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

They probably had extra stat points sitting around as well. I know that on my noob chars, leveling with a decent Cleric is so fast that I tend to forget about 5~10 levels worth of points.

#14 MizzAmy

MizzAmy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • LocationGroningen-NL

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:35 AM

You probaly used your summon phantom sword buffed and you forgot to mention that your sword do all the work for you :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users