Failed to Connect to Server - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Failed to Connect to Server

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vanderwoud

Vanderwoud

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:24 AM

I used to play Ragnarok Online ages ago, is it free now or something?

If so, it's 2:22 AM PST and the maintenance is supposedly over, am I not able to connect because it's extended or because...I just overlooked something and the game isn't actually free?

#2 Arrogance

Arrogance

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:27 AM

It's free. No need to worry.

They just haven't brought the servers back up yet after Maint.

So probably extended...

#3 Staymadandbad

Staymadandbad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:31 AM

I used to play Ragnarok Online ages ago, is it free now or something?

If so, it's 2:22 AM PST and the maintenance is supposedly over, am I not able to connect because it's extended or because...I just overlooked something and the game isn't actually free?

Yeah they are probably getting it finished late. What is your in-game name? I'd like to help you out in leveling and show you around if you are on the valkyrie server. It has a high population and many types of people to talk to. I'll add you to a list and keep you in the game by making you knowledgable. Message me back.

Edited by Staymadandbad, 29 June 2011 - 01:32 AM.

#4 Vanderwoud

Vanderwoud

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:42 AM

Yeah they are probably getting it finished late. What is your in-game name? I'd like to help you out in leveling and show you around if you are on the valkyrie server. It has a high population and many types of people to talk to. I'll add you to a list and keep you in the game by making you knowledgable. Message me back.

I am Vanderwoud in game

I don't like that I have to run around killing little slimes until I'm level 10 to leave the silly starting areas :dunno:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users