18 replies to this topic

#1 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:15 PM

Posted Image<br><br><u><b>Experience Event</u></b><br><br>Independence Day is a national holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence and declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Similar to other summer themed events, Independence Day celebrations often take place outdoor and involve the 3 F's Fireworks, Family, and Food! Dragon Saga may not be a part of the United States but that doesn't mean they can't celebrate just the same! To help commemorate this occasion we will be celebrating with <b>1.5x EXP everyday from 12pm-12am</b> starting Friday through Monday! On <u><b>July 4th between 4pm-8pm we will be increasing the bonus to 2x EXP</u></b>. So get those lowbies ready to level!<br><br><b>Begins: July 1st<br>Ends: July 4th</b><br><br><br><u><b>Login Event</u></b><br><br>Each day, during the event period, Heroes will receive a gift box with as much as 50 gold, fireworks, and some Freedom Stars just for logging into the game! Collect enough Freedom Stars by the end of the event and receive your very own <u>Uncle Sam's Hat and/or T-Shirt Balloon.</u> So the more days you log in, the more stars you get, and the better your chances of scoring a Hat or Balloon!<br><br>Posted ImagePosted Image<br>Posted ImagePosted Image<br>Characters must be at least <u>level 20</u> to be eligible for the login gift.<br><br><b>Begins: June 29th 12am<br>Ends: July 8th 11:59pm</b><br><br><br><b><u>Item Mall Sale Event</u></b><br><br>One of the great things about holidays are holiday sales! From <u>Saturday July 2nd- Tuesday July 5th</u>, we'll be having a massive MyHome Sale! All items in the furniture and Interior sections will be up to<b>50% off! </b> During this time <u>all extensions of these items will also be up to 50% off as well</u>, so all those people that have been waiting for the right time to buy an extension, the time is now!<br><br><b>Begins: July 2nd 12am<br>Ends: July 5th Maintenance</b><br>

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:42 PM

Aramis is reppin that T shirt balloon hard
edit: Also have you guys tested the stars for this event? Cause it was lame that the saint patty's day event only 2 people got the hat iirc,

Edited by StormHaven, 29 June 2011 - 09:44 PM.

#3 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:09 PM

Aramis is reppin that T shirt balloon hard
edit: Also have you guys tested the stars for this event? Cause it was lame that the saint patty's day event only 2 people got the hat iirc,

No to worry all those folks got their hats, and same will happen with this one.

#4 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:19 PM

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HASTUR

DRAGON SAGA IS PART OF THE UNITED STATES IN SPIRIT

When in the Course of Dragon Fellowship events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's Vyvern entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

The history of the present Paris of Draos Tower is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these continents. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

She has unleashed evil upon the two continents and one island in our world.

She has woken up the sleeping Elga in hopes of usurping current power.

She has strayed from the path of heroism in favor of evil's appeal.

LONG STORY SHORT I'M SICK OF PARIS AND HER TYRANNICAL WAYS! LET'S KICK HER OUT AND MAKE THIS OUR OWN PLACE! USA USA USA USA USA

#5 Fredtehsalvi

Fredtehsalvi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPort Of Winds

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:41 AM

How do you tell how many freedoms stars you have, I don't see any.

Edit: Nvm I found out

Edited by Fredtehsalvi, 30 June 2011 - 02:44 AM.

#6 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:57 AM

Lol, this event starts on Canada Day. @__@

And glad to see that everyone is going to be getting those nice stat boosting balloons. Haven't seen those since all the way back in the THQ days. o-o

#7 oricon123

oricon123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

Each day, during the event period, Heroes will receive a gift box with as much as 50 gold, fireworks, and some Freedom Stars just for logging into the game! Collect enough Freedom Stars by the end of the event and receive your very own Uncle Sam's Hat and/or T-Shirt Balloon. So the more days you log in, the more stars you get, and the better your chances of scoring a Hat or Balloon!

"Chances?" We don't just automatically get one by trading in enough stars? :dunno:

#8 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:17 AM

how many stars??? and chances? same question! answer please :dunno:!!!

#9 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:26 AM

Each day you login, you will get some Freedom stars. Some days you will receive more than others. If you have a certain number by the end of the event, you will be sent an Uncle Sam's Hat. So the number of stars will vary, but it will be the same for everyone if everyone logged in everyday of the event. It's not quite a trade in per se.

#10 IceDragon

IceDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

How man freedom stars you need for the hat? i got like 13 freedom stars and i was on every day.

Edited by IceDragon, 04 July 2011 - 12:47 PM.

#11 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:49 PM

Try using it!

#12 oricon123

oricon123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:20 PM

Each day you login, you will get some Freedom stars. Some days you will receive more than others. If you have a certain number by the end of the event, you will be sent an Uncle Sam's Hat. So the number of stars will vary, but it will be the same for everyone if everyone logged in everyday of the event. It's not quite a trade in per se.

Ah okay, is this the same with the t-shirt balloon? Thanks for the reply :P

#13 xBayoo

xBayoo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:59 AM

Happy 4th of July Dragon Saga-ians!

#14 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:42 AM

Happy 4th of July Chichi and the rest of the dragon saga community <3

#15 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:44 AM

use the stars? I have se them and nothing happened :lol: I got 15

#16 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

The stars cannot be used. The stars are reference for us. The fireworks can be used.

#17 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:33 PM

uhhh great, I supposed Im goin to have my hat/balloon since I always log in as a good player :lol:

#18 drago9321

drago9321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in The World :P
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

i have 15 stars no hat/ballon T.T

#19 NozokiEmpire

NozokiEmpire