5 replies to this topic

#1 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:50 PM

How about making Lucky spin Items GIFTABLE?? I have more then one account, and it would be awesome if I could make a full set out of all the pieces scattered between them.
I'm by no means asking for them to be sellable (Bad Idea), just echoing what alot of the community wants. Any one having a good reason why they think it is not a good idea is welcome to post, not like you need my permission anyways :P Just please keep it civil.

#2 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:57 PM

Well, at least you can trade coins between characters. I'm not really fond of sharing IM items since it makes the economy go crazy.

#3 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:25 PM

I suspect that the Devs are going to make these items tradeable about a week or so after they take them out of the item mall, so that they are still valuable.

#4 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:33 PM

How about making Lucky spin Items GIFTABLE?? I have more then one account, and it would be awesome if I could make a full set out of all the pieces scattered between them.
I'm by no means asking for them to be sellable (Bad Idea), just echoing what alot of the community wants. Any one having a good reason why they think it is not a good idea is welcome to post, not like you need my permission anyways :P Just please keep it civil.

Counterproductive...can't get 20k item mall points out of each person(along with the related TON of disassembles) in the pursuit of 1 suit if they have the ability to trade/share with others. Totally against the N.A.I.M philosophy.

#5 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

Counterproductive...can't get 20k item mall points out of each person(along with the related TON of disassembles) in the pursuit of 1 suit if they have the ability to trade/share with others. Totally against the N.A.I.M philosophy.

Seriously tho, I just want to trade them between my OWN accounts. I'm not looking to sell them to anyone. I saw a post by Zeppelin fron June 22nd saying to pm him and he would assist in moving account bound items. So I did, and he never even answered...even to say no :P

#6 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:58 PM

Seriously tho, I just want to trade them between my OWN accounts. I'm not looking to sell them to anyone. I saw a post by Zeppelin fron June 22nd saying to pm him and he would assist in moving account bound items. So I did, and he never even answered...even to say no :P

It is just how you were asking him. He did answer to me after I prove it to him that trading lucky spin coins were legitimate before June 23rd. As the result, I were requesting him to transfer the coins and the lucky spin item to my main account, which gave rise to this

All of the current Lucky Spin items will remain inside the Lucky Spin. The Lucky Coins will become trade-able after the update on 06/28/11.

Yes, I know the coins would be come tradeable again few days ahead of the population. As for the request to transfer the lucky spin items, Zep answered,

...Lucky Spin items, however, will not be transferred, I hope you understand.

Thank you for your patience, while we work through this process and try to understand where each other is coming from a bit more.

Personally, I don't hold my attitude toward their decision not to make them gift-able. I am just glad that they made the coin tradeable again. Honestly, I strongly believe that they will make the lucky items tradeable after a few months.

Edited by ChampPower, 01 July 2011 - 08:04 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users