jRose has INTENSE UW - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

jRose has INTENSE UW

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#51 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:28 PM

Jrose Download page

Posted Image

Best one is the police cart xD

Mandi plays jRose?

#52 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

Mandi plays jRose?

Mandi iz secret agent from jRose :rolleyes:

#53 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:33 PM

Background
jROSE was based on the iROSE system and was also the first to convert to ROSE Evolution. As one of the last remaining official servers, it is now being developed separately from ROSE NA when development was transferred to Faith Inc.
On May 1st, 2006, jROSE became a free to play service. Free service users cannot access storage, trade, setup personal shop or access the friend list. To access the full functions, a monthly fee of 1500 JPY is required.
JRose changed its name from Rose Online Evolution to Rose Online Legend on December 25th, 2007 at the time they released Oro. Rose Online Legend is currently one of the 3 official Rose Online servers in the world.

Even though JRose allowed other countries to play JRose, Japanese people doesn't speak english. No fun you guys playing there...
The Content on both server (NA & JRose) almost all the same.
Rose online is a super BUG game. Whatever they smart, they will hard to create new planet (7 planet:Kakia, Hebarn, ...)

Please invite your friends and family to play NA Rose.

Edited by Xenania, 04 July 2011 - 08:10 PM.

#54 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:25 PM

Background
jROSE was based on the iROSE system and was also the first to convert to ROSE Evolution. As one of the last remaining official servers, it is now being developed separately from ROSE NA when development was transferred to Faith Inc.
On May 1st, 2006, jROSE became a free to play service. Free service users cannot access storage, trade, setup personal shop or access the friend list. To access the full functions, a monthly fee of 1500 JPY is required.
JRose changed its name from Rose Online Evolution to Rose Online Legend on December 25th, 2007 at the time they released Oro. Rose Online Legend is currently one of the 3 official Rose Online servers in the world.

Even though JRose allowed other countries to play JRose, Japanese people doesn't speak english. No fun you guys playing there...
The Content on both server (NA & JRose) almost all the same.
Rose online is a super BUG game. Whatever they smart, they will hard to create new planet (7 planet:Kakia, Hebarn, ...)

Please invite your friends and family to play NA Rose.

And they have more players then us... How?

They fail ._.

if NA rose tried pulling that on us... hah....

#55 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:31 PM

I feel like im playing runescape now that i've seen this video... we should all escape over to JROSE.

#56 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:24 AM

I feel like im playing runescape now that i've seen this video... we should all escape over to JROSE.

Please dont quit.. Everyone quit = Server shut down = we losing one good game. :rolleyes:

#57 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:21 AM

And they have more players then us... How?

They fail ._.

if NA rose tried pulling that on us... hah....

Probably NA Rose is not as good as JRose.
Probably NA Rose staff are not as diligent (to prefer the content rather than im) as JRose staff.
Probably NA Rose population are not as many as Jrose.
But above all, NA Rose is our server.
Yes there may be a lack of NA Rose Staff, but they are not entirely wrong IMO.
As users, perhaps we should invite all friends to play, create a nice community in both server to make our dream came true (crowded server) instead of quit and join JRose/other game.
Thanks.

#58 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:49 AM

I would give jRose another try, if IM wasnt so expensive! Even for me who live here in Japan.

100 IM points = 1000 yens... 1 dolar = 80 yens... 100 IM points = US$12,5...

There even a packet there selling 12.000 IM points for 100.000 yens... wow! thats is US$1250! I could travel to Europe with this money!

And here the point... jRose IM is so amazing that make you addict... if I would play here again, i would try to collect everything... thats the problem...

Thinking about, i could buy a playstation3 and 15 good games with 100000yens... Rose worth so much like this?

It does sound pricy, but when you do some investigation, their item mall items cost virtually the same as ours, considering i see costumes on there for 3-15 item mall points each

#59 ariza08

ariza08

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draconis

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:16 AM

I download and create account there to check things.
They have 25 slots on making a character there in just one account, that is very convenient in my opinion :lol:

#60 twingod

twingod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Locationaway from R.O.S.E
  • Server:none atm

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

My Japanese friend said he can only play JRose in Japan.

u should talk 2 ur friend and see if he can post/send some pics of some skill trees of some different chars 4 us to check out plz

#61 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:54 AM

Intense is hardly the correct word. I hide in back of the crowd to avoid confrontation, I shoot people in the back and say I am a pvp hero, I only participate in fights when it is 5 on 1 mostly, I stand in the middle of aoe damage oblivious as to what is going on around me. It is actually kind of hard to tell you what is going on in the frontline of this fight cuz this poser hides at the back for most of the video.

No offense but I have seen better wars here on this server. At least more head to head stuff.

Edited by Cracker, 05 July 2011 - 11:57 AM.

#62 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:21 PM

Intense is hardly the correct word. I hide in back of the crowd to avoid confrontation, I shoot people in the back and say I am a pvp hero, I only participate in fights when it is 5 on 1 mostly, I stand in the middle of aoe damage oblivious as to what is going on around me. It is actually kind of hard to tell you what is going on in the frontline of this fight cuz this poser hides at the back for most of the video.

No offense but I have seen better wars here on this server. At least more head to head stuff.

The person appears to be a ranged character probably a scout and is only lv191. What do you expect? I doubt the video was to showcase the person's awsm pvp skillz anyway.

Edited by Kaizy, 05 July 2011 - 09:21 PM.

#63 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

Holy hell O_O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users