#1 Renaldoo

Renaldoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:51 PM

Here's the layout:

The new party EXP gives 20% bonus to each member in the party. By having a party of several killers who all roam around separately, we drastically increase the kill-rate with only marginal compromise to EXP split. At 12 people, each member gets roughly 30% of the EXP. Provided that, say, at least 9 of those 12 are killers (the other 3 being support), this means 30% EXP (3/10ths) at 8x the pace (3/10ths x 9 = 27/10ths) is almost triple EXP.

Now toss on the double EXP event, 3xBM, and pirate bandana and you're getting base double EXP at 8x the pace, for roughly 15x EXP.

Sound pretty good? Send me a PM if you have a character (107-133) that regularly levels at Juperos, and I'll send you an invite if you're online. It won't be a constant party of 12, but you get the idea, even at 4 people, the EXP is still very high.

*Edit*

I have two linkers (one to soul-link the other) stationed at Juperos entrance, and can Kaahi those who need it. This would not be a "Move-as-one-group" party, everyone just goes about at their normal pace, except that they're in a party. This should help circulation of the venatu spawn, and also some social interaction via party chat.

Edited by Renaldoo, 01 July 2011 - 07:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users