Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:44 AM

Just got to Biochemist and i'm 83. I hear people ranting and raving about acid bomb. Is it really that good? And if it is....

What are the best stats for acid bomb?

Where's the best places to use acid bomb at level 83+

#2 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:22 AM

Umm, compared to G-Fist, it's mediocre. Compared to everything else that hits an MVP, it's godly. Really the main reason why I made a Genetic in the first place.

Stats wise, High Strength and High Int, with Mid Dex.

Acid Bomb is not used for leveling. It's main use is WoE or MVP'ing, due to the fact that it has a high cost, that and most of the things that you're going to level off of has some low Vit, so damage will be minimal. You're better off melee-leveling than spamming Acid Bomb when you're leveling. I SOMETIMES use it when I'm in a danger and need an escape from some hard-hitting monsters xD

Here's a video I just looked up on youtube...

Edited by SirDillhole, 02 July 2011 - 01:23 AM.

#3 Taokaka

Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:08 AM

Umm, compared to G-Fist, it's mediocre. Compared to everything else that hits an MVP, it's godly. Really the main reason why I made a Genetic in the first place.

Stats wise, High Strength and High Int, with Mid Dex.

Acid Bomb is not used for leveling. It's main use is WoE or MVP'ing, due to the fact that it has a high cost, that and most of the things that you're going to level off of has some low Vit, so damage will be minimal. You're better off melee-leveling than spamming Acid Bomb when you're leveling. I SOMETIMES use it when I'm in a danger and need an escape from some hard-hitting monsters xD

Here's a video I just looked up on youtube...

That video is crazy geez. Well I hate WoE but MVPing one day would be nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users