3 replies to this topic

#1 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:33 AM

Edited by Dreimdal, 17 September 2011 - 10:50 PM.

#2 robbin068

robbin068

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationEternal | Asura
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:39 AM

hey let me be the first to say, Welcome back to Midgard, a lot has changed since you've been gone... however the good people try their best to make the game as good as it ever has been, I'd like to invite you to Lagomorphous, it's a non WoE guild where the leadership does WoE, but with other Large WoE guilds... so the option for you to join a WoE from time to time is very much available to you, but never a requirement.

we do all events, and we also enjoy questing... as well we do a crap ton of grinding, so this might be a place for you to find some leveling partners, or even new friends in the game. come find us either in North Alberta, or payon.. you can also PM us in game, we have a crap ton of players either PM, me Robbin~Da`Gods or Robbin's Asura; or Ceeraven or Ceeral come check us out, someone is always online :lol:

Edited by robbin068, 05 July 2011 - 01:24 PM.

#3 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:04 AM

Thanks for the welcome back. =)

Indeed, a lot has changed and even though I restarted almost a month ago, I'm still trying to figure out the best places to level up.

Didn't get any PM's so it looks like this is the only response. I'll come to Payon or North Alberta and look for one of you. I'll try you guys out for a week and we'll see how it goes. Hopefully it'll be a good experience. =)

#4 robbin068

robbin068

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationEternal | Asura
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:41 AM

I hope so as well, I am quite busy all week with work and such so probably won't get a chance to log in, so find Ceeral (or one of many characters that start with Cee in payon) or anyone in Lagomorphous and Tell them Robbin Sent you :lol: and for sure I'll see you on the weekend :angry: what level did you make it to since you reset? perhaps you could level with my AB?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users