What is this pet/monster? O_O - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What is this pet/monster? O_O

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:03 PM

Thing is, mine had spiritual sympathy 5 back then and I had Spirit Cure to boot. But like 2 fireballs from Kasa and she melts. But this was back in November when renewal had just started and a good number of spirit skills were a bit dodgey. Ventus' Zephyrs didn't work for a long time either.

EDIT: This was level 2 aqua for those playing the home game.

That would probably mean a 20% reduction to fire instead of 30% reduction as a lv3 Aqua. Spells and attacks specifically hurt summons because of the fact that they're not able to equip reduction gears. Whatever gear effects we have on at the time do not affect a summon's durability. Only our stats. Remember that single Valk Shield we wear reduces fire damage by 20%. That's not including whatever else reduction gear we'd be wearing if we were trying to fight Kasas. The mermaid is naked so to speak.

On that note....A fish out of the water will get burned by a stove, whereas a small droplet of water is gonna dissipate quickly after a gust of wind or heat wave. Just saying. :lol:

#52 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:05 PM

I just wish they were a bit more durable Posted Image

#53 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

I just wish they were a bit more durable Posted Image

I agree with you there. At the least, they should give the Summons the same flee mechanics as homuncs(No flee penalty no matter how big the mob). From what I can tell so far, a Summon receives flee penalties just like the rest of us. /spin

#54 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

From what I can tell so far, a Summon receives flee penalties just like the rest of us. /spin

Oh? Even if you went AGI build on your Sorc?

But yeah Summons are super fragile and much more costly than a Homuculus. =/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users