3 replies to this topic

#1 Bxkid

Bxkid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:29 PM

Hey, I need help deciding which skills I should get for my first 15 job lvls
I used to be a Sonic Blow sinX, but with Cross Impact as a new GX skill, I wanted to get that.
Cross Impact builds and Sonic Blow builds have similar stats right?
I don't know whether to go for the new GX poisons,
go for Rolling Cutter, Weapon Block, and Weapon Crusher
or try to go for Hallucination walk.
I have only 15 skill points and I want to use them wisely to get skills that a GX that does WoE must absolutely have, and skills that are necessary to lvl up

I am a katar GX
and my stats:
STR:91
AGI:81
VIT:56
INT:1
DEX:72
LUK:1

#2 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:07 PM

Get Rolling Cutter it's probably the only decent mobbing skill you have. If you're going to use the character to WoE, get the new poisons (at least antidote).

#3 Bxkid

Bxkid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:16 AM

Get Rolling Cutter it's probably the only decent mobbing skill you have. If you're going to use the character to WoE, get the new poisons (at least antidote).

So would lvl 1 Rolling Cutter be sufficient, or should I get lvl 5?

#4 ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in PvP
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:33 PM

RC 5, it will make you happy. With the skill balance update, it changes from 3x3 to 5x5 at level 5 so that'll be good. RC 5 is also pretty fun in WoE. I've dropped a few mobs of people crowded around me just with edp/rc, so the skill can be used for leveling as well as WoE. If you're gonna level with RC, it's best to do places like Rachel Sanc, Bio2 or even Raydrics (at lower levels) if you're mostly using Demigear. Magma2 is also a really good map from what I've heard, I didn't take that route but mobbing their with edp/rc (and aspersio) can yield good exp, just so sad that it's always so crowded as I've been hearing from other people. I suggest maps that are good, but aren't leveled on as much. Just keep in mind, that GX leveling will be tough, but any good GX will manage. Don't give up on it, sooner or later you'll have a shiny GX and you'll be all happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users