What a summer! In honor of this amazing summer in ROSE, we're holding a great summer festival in Sunshine Coast! Please join us in celebrating the 2011 Summer Festival, by playing games and winning prizes! Mingle with your fellow Visitors, and with the citizens of Sunshine Coast that have come out to the beach to play with us and how lots of fun!~
Participate in such mini-games as Clown Throwing, Chicken Races, Summer Fishing, Digging for Treasure, Scavenger Hunts and more! Earn Festival Tickets to trade for fabulous prizes, such as gorgeous Yukatas, Bikinis and more. We'd like to remind you to please keep the beach clean during the festival. If too much trash is left on the beach, the mini-games will temporarily close until the trash has been removed.
The Scavenger Hunt is the event to complete this year, as now it requires Festival Tickets to participate. And what's even better is we've added a Special Summer Basket as the reward. Inside is a chance to obtain rare off-hand Fan accessories that are sure to please everyone and if that wasn't enough, you even have a chance to win a Pogo Outfit or the brand new Summer Backpack!
Don't miss out on all the excitement of summer, as all Roserians hit the beach for the festivities in Sunshine Coast.
Join us July 5th to July 26th, for the 2011 Summer Festival! See you there!
- Introducing new Summer Backpack! Only available inside the Special Summer Basket.
- Scavenger Hunt now requires that you have played each mini-game at least once and have 100 Festival Tickets, before you can participate.
- Special Summer Basket added as the reward for completing the Scavenger Hunt. (Chance to win the Pogo Outfit or Summer Backpack)
- Scavenger Hunt time limit reduced from 30 minutes to 20 minutes.
- New Summer Fishing mini-game now available.
- Zulie cost for each mini-game has changed. (Mostly lowered)
- New look for Sunshine Coast. Added very festive decor, including balloons.
- The beach will now get overrun with trash at night and it must be removed before you can compete in the mini-games.
- Daring Rabbit set now has Movement Speed bonus instead of Charm.
- All Yukata / Wooden Shoes / Fan items are now considered a Set.
- [Prize Manager] Lero no longer sells Wooden Shoes or Fans directly.
- Silver Festival Box now contains a chance to obtain Yukatas
- Gold Festival Box now contains a chance to obtain Fans.
- Captain Ruven's Coins can be traded in to [Prize Manager] Lero for Festival Tickets.
Added Pogo's Summer Box, which includes at chance to obtain one of the following:
- Medal of Fortune (2)
- Saturune (40)
- Speed Booster (Party) (20)
- Akram Storage Coupon (20)
- ROSE Teleportation Ticket (40)
- Transgender Coupon
- Wind Booster
- Arua's Blessing (8)
- Perfect Separation Drill
- Pogo Character Outfit
- Corrected bug with Healing Hands quest which prevented players from delivering the Antidote to both Pony and Ronk to complete the quest.
- Removed invalid Item Mall Storage dialogue from [Ferrell Guild Manager] Arothel.
- Updated [Designer] Keenu's appearance change dialogue.