bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:37 AM

Hey guys, i just completed the scavenger hunt, and i would like to post a guide!

1. There is a circle of stones on the very west side of Kenji beach near the kaimens and a supreme krawfy king. Walk around every stone in there until you obtain the ancient tablet looking thing.

2. Oblivion temple: Near the spawn area (not when you come back after dieng from an aqua fighter) the spot behind the oblivion temple. Look for a little circle of shinyness and walk over it, and you will recieve a photo.

3. Obtain 15 krawfy tails, get them before you do the quest because it takes some time. Though when i turned in my quest for a box, the guy did not take them from me... so idk

4.this one frustruated me until i figured it out. You must wait to turn in the quest until the time is over. Once the quest box says Time Over... you may turn in your quest!

-----------------------------------------

1.there has been lots of questioning about the tree. Go to the exact OPPOSITE side of the face of the tree. (the big tree in the forest of wisdom.) You should find what you are looking for around there just past where the water meets the grass.

2.this is an easy one. Go to the tower in anima lake, there is a walkway towards the tower. In that walkway look for a shiny circle, walk on it.

3.Obtain 5 thick leaves.

-------------------------------------------

1.the Adventurers Hilltop- You know where you started out in advent plains. Well walk towards it. A couple yards to the right there is a large opening. Walk through it and follow the path. You will soon reach a patch of trees. Go to the very back, and look for a wierd mushroomy looking plant behind the trees and sit on it.

2.this was the hardest one yet. I thought it was one of the boats in junon polis, but then i figured out it was in the gorge of silence. Go to the gorge of silence, then go into the town. Go past the ferril guild merchant(Med) and walk across the bridge. There is an island there and a windmail. Next to the house there should be a shining circle. Stand on it.

3.Obtain 1 Bark

-----------------------------

1.Magic soil quest. First go to the dolphin raceway. Follow the path until you get to the little mini island that is in one of Calw's posts below.

2. Go to the big clock contraption near the food lady in zant. The item you want to obtain are in the weeds right by the water. There are quite a few weeds, but check every inch!

Edited by bluehell, 06 July 2011 - 03:23 PM.

#2 chrisjane

chrisjane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:51 AM

what about the "giant never leaves.find a bit of this wise tree."?you know what to do on this?

#3 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:54 AM

i could be wrong, but any time I remember a quest that mentioned a tree, it is usually the huge one found in forest of wisdom.

anyway. What did you win Hellblue?

#4 Sierraa

Sierraa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationJupiter

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

I've been running around all the stones for like 30 minutes now and still haven't gotten anything..does it appear in your questlog or inventory?

Edited by Sierraa, 06 July 2011 - 11:27 AM.

#5 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:47 AM

i could be wrong, but any time I remember a quest that mentioned a tree, it is usually the huge one found in forest of wisdom.

anyway. What did you win Hellblue?

This is a tricky quest, and will take u several times to complete it, you cant really perfect it either, because its completely random which makes it close to impossible with a 20minute time limit. The box has tons of possible things u can win. Such as the yukatas, the shoes, food, and pogo peices(not the set! in peices!) it also has a chance to get the new backitem. When i opened it i recieved 25 lemonades ^^ My guess is that their intention was for it to be very hard to get this box, so that in return the new backitem would be rare, and not many people would be able to get pogo items from the event, though there still is a chance.

#6 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

I've been running around all the stones for like 30 minutes now and still haven't gotten anything..does it appear in your questlog or inventory?

It appears in you quest log. It takes great luck to get it. I only got it 2 out of the 6 times i tried the quest.

#7 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

Updated. If anyone has a peice of bark that they could sell me for 25mil, that would be great so I can continue this guide!

#8 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:36 PM

any pic about the location?
seems hard to find the photo :lol:

#9 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:44 PM

any pic about the location?
seems hard to find the photo :lol:

I would post some pics, but my screenshots dont work. I get a screenshot, but everything is black, and a small part of the screen is purple and green lolz

which photo are u having trouble with and i can give u some more exact directions.

#10 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:45 PM

So which "Quests" are these? Since the npc gives different ones.

Still working on the ones I go:
Clue 1: This powerful magic stands the test of time. Find some of this magical soil in time.
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 2: Ready Set GO! The race begins. Run a lap, and go all the way to this outlying island. Snap a picture of the dolphin's tail!
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 3: (MAT Item): Bring me 10 samples of the coal found in mines, that can be used to create fire.
Solution: This is just the actual material drop Coal. Make sure you have 10. These do not go away once the quest is turned it, so you can re-use them as much as needed.

I will edit this post as I find the solutions!

This Clue set is complete!

Edited by calaaniwygen, 06 July 2011 - 06:42 PM.

#11 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:16 PM

So which "Quests" are these? Since the npc gives different ones.

Still working on the ones I go:
Clue 1: This powerful magic stands the test of time. Find some of this magical soil in time.
Solution: ???

Clue 2: Ready Set GO! The race begins. Run a lap, and go all the way to this outlying island. Snap a picture of the dolphin's tail!
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 3: (MAT Item): Bring me 10 samples of the coal found in mines, that can be used to create fire.
Solution: This can either be the actual goblin cave (didn't find any proofs down there though), or it might also be the Coal Mine Moldies in Junon. (I have yet to try them out)

I will edit this post as I find the solutions!

I have not yet recieved this quest.

#12 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hey calw, i just recieved this quest. I would be willing to help u if you can let me borrow the coals at the end, i would give them back to you. pm me ingame at hellblue120 :lol:

#13 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:55 PM

I still need thick leaves. ]: So wait...we can turn in the quest after the time is over? o:

#14 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

You HAVE to wait until the time is over. It wont let you turn it in before.

#15 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:34 PM

I would post some pics, but my screenshots dont work. I get a screenshot, but everything is black, and a small part of the screen is purple and green lolz

which photo are u having trouble with and i can give u some more exact directions.

the one near OT
but i will try again when server up
thx anyway :lol:

#16 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:58 PM

Quest set 2:

Clue 1: A single sentence in the Seven Hearts Saga tells us of the ancient civilization that left their writings all over Junon. Find some of this writing on ancient stones.
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 2: Queen Hiria built a large temple around her interplanetary gateway, on Junon long ago. The pyramid she built would choose her fate for her.
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 3: (MAT item) Bring me 15 samples of the tail of a Krawfy.
Solution: This is just the actual material drop Krawfy Tail. Make sure you have 15. These do not go away once the quest is turned it, so you can re-use them as much as needed.

Edited by calaaniwygen, 06 July 2011 - 08:13 PM.

#17 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

To fix the issue with your screen shots, try changing your display colors from 16-bit to 32-bit. You may also try changing your resolution as well.

#18 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

Quest set 2:

Clue 1: A single sentence in the Seven Hearts Saga tells us of the ancient civilization that left their writings all over Junon. Find some of this writing on ancient stones.
Solution:
Posted Image

You cant post a screenshot of where this one is. It is randomly at one of the stones, it is not at the same stone every time.

#19 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

Quest set 3:

Clue 1: The sleeping giant never leaves. Find a bit of this wise tree.
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 2: The Junon Order and the Ikaness may never find a common ground. But on this ground, it stands tall, for all the lake to see.
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 3: (MAT item) Bring me 5 samples of a thick, stout leaf.
Solution: This is just the actual material drop Thick Leaf. Make sure you have 5. These do not go away once the quest is turned it, so you can re-use them as much as needed.

Edited by calaaniwygen, 06 July 2011 - 08:19 PM.

#20 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:19 PM

You cant post a screenshot of where this one is. It is randomly at one of the stones, it is not at the same stone every time.

I realized that a bit. but it is in the general vicinity.

#21 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:30 PM

Quest set 4: (Last one if I am correct)

Clue 1:
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 2:
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 3: (MAT item) Bring me 1 samples of a dried up piece of bark.
Solution: This is just the actual material drop Bark. Make sure you have 1. These do not go away once the quest is turned it, so you can re-use them as much as needed.

This Clue set is in-complete!
I forgot to write down the Clues! Anybody who can write it down exactly, please do assist!

#22 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

I have not yet recieved this quest.

this quest need 10 Coals for the mats

#23 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:18 AM

Quest set 4: (Last one if I am correct)
Clue 2:
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 3: (MAT item) Bring me 1 samples of a dried up piece of bark.
Solution: This is just the actual material drop Bark. Make sure you have 1. These do not go away once the quest is turned it, so you can re-use them as much as needed.

This Clue set is in-complete!
I forgot to write down the Clues! Anybody who can write it down exactly, please do assist!

That Picture by the windmill was annoying to find :waddle:

#24 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:14 AM

Ooops. Did some minor typos in at least one of the photos. rofl.

#25 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:42 PM

OK....so this quest is impossible to do if you are level 220(the gathering of mats that is).

Do I have that right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users