• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 iowfatcheese

iowfatcheese

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:40 PM

I played this game for like a day a year ago, and today I decided to get back into it. Last time I was a soldier, so I decided to be a Soldier/Knight again. What's a complete Knight build, with Stats, Skills, Equips and Training Areas that's up-to-date? I found a good one, but other people claimed it was very out-of-date.

Also...

Can you tell me if this build would be good for max level?

Weapon: Mace
Stats:
300 STR
150 CON
300 INT

That's all I know about, so if you could tell me where a great guide is, or make one yourself, I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S. I want it to be suitable for PvP as well as PvM. I also want it to be a Tank Build, and definitely no ranged-weapon.

#2 Kairoz

Kairoz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:42 AM

INT is pretty much useless for knights now. You should have 355 STR to hold the skullbreaker ( since you are going 1 handed mace ), 200 CON, and DEX. DEX is the secondary stat that gives u AP for now.

Skills, just pump the relevant one-handed/shield/hp passives and skills. Some of them didnt get self buffs, since buff pots are better now, apart from Power Overflow to get Soundless Vacuum which is your Mute skill.

Equips wise, I would recommend a mix and match. Like Luminous and Chiv, or even reinforced 30ap/30acc, 10str/40ap.

Edited by Kairoz, 21 August 2010 - 04:42 AM.

#3 shibby

shibby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:56 AM

i don't think many people are using luminous gear. and it depends if you are pvp'ing or leveling first. you need a lot less acc for leveling.

#4 Kairoz

Kairoz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:16 AM

Yeah not many, but it depends on your preference, no harm to have a little mix and match. hmmm 200 CON seems to be fine imo since he wants to PVP and PVM as well.

#5 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:15 PM

yeah i got a knight too but what skill i whould pick help someone? :p_devil:

#6 cWaxxs

cWaxxs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:20 AM

yeah i got a knight too but what skill i whould pick help someone? :blink:

DUDE knight are like the easiest Job to build ok look at your tree.

First go AP passive

Then go Def Passive with Block Rate

Then go Stun (Soul Wreak Lightning Crasher and Shield Stun) you don't need them pump to max only 1 is enough but fgure yourself if you want them to stun or damage + Stun.

Then after that get ALL 4 Hp passive

After that you cant put the rest of your skill point into Impact Wave AND DO NOT TAKE SWORD OF DIVITY its only a show off skill that hurt no one except you cause it take like 10 second to cast(10 second is alot for a skill)

then youll may have a lil look to the uncloack only 1 is enough cause if you need to uncloack a raider habitually there are going into you so skill range doesnt matter at all.

fill the remaining skill point into Howl and debuff if you have a lot of SP left you can even get the Acc Passive in the 2H skill tree.

Now for the Freaking stats:

Str = Str requirement to wield weapon

Con = Over 200

Dex = all remaining point

THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN for the gear don't go over 13k def cause its useless in pvp and in pvm cause theres like a Def limit at which the game stop giving you REAL bonus.so no need for ref 15 gear they arent worth.

Get Ego Mask Back shield and Shield with +60 def AND +60 mdef (2 different shield mask back) refine the shield to 10-13

Get a mixed set of Luminous and Chivalrous try to only have 13k def and the rest into Mdef

For jewel get the Ferrel/Junon Order ring D7 for ap then get Oro neck and Earing with opal or PO7 if you doesnt have pass 13k def already.

ANNNND THEN you got a knight worth pvping with.Cost around..3B and you have all.

oww..and for the CG they are just for showing off and can only be called good in war when people are running away or they are far from you.NOTE that cg will unbuff you if you go in and go out to so yay try not to abuse that because the cleric will want to rape ya skull.

Sword vs Mace:

Sword give you more Atk Speed less AP
Mace give you more ATK Speed less AP

Look at the mspeed of a knight and tell me if he need AP or ATK speed.A knight is a Skill spamer cause its ap suck.If you want ATK speed go Scout Battle Cleric or Gun Bourg but Knight are big slow poke.So Mace win. but you can also go with Sword and proof us wrong.

SO now on if someone ask for a freaking Knight BUILD SKILL STATS GEAR well suck it up nerdie we all told ya like 100 times what to get what to do where to do it how to use your SP so...ya

Also note that Champ have equal def and twice the ap of a knight with bigger stun and AOE only thing that differ its the Block rate but that :P doesnt work anyway.

So Champ > Knight always.

Knight arent good at the moment but when they fix the game mechanic and knight with 15k def will really have 15k def then knight will beat Champ badly.So stay knight only if you prefer playing a Balanced Job just like bourg,Cleric and Scout are. Champion and Mage will get nerf someday.

KTHX-_-BYE -_-

Edited by cWaxxs, 31 August 2010 - 11:32 AM.

#7 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:39 AM

Like half of your post is bad, but half is good. I just don't know how to fix it. So I'm just going to leave it unless someone asks a specific question....

#8 cWaxxs

cWaxxs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:07 PM

Like half of your post is bad, but half is good. I just don't know how to fix it. So I'm just going to leave it unless someone asks a specific question....

well we have different point of view not that im half bad half good only that its mostly what is working now (not for me I got a specific build I wont give away like that =P)

I may be wrong with the Luminous/Chivalrous and 13k def caps or Ap ring but you know we are in a hard world. =P

Actually I would love to be wrong on the Def Cap.

Edited by cWaxxs, 31 August 2010 - 12:18 PM.

#9 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:17 PM

The actual defense cap for a 215 character is alot higher than 13k. But at that point it scales so slowly it is not really worth pumping more defense anyway.

#10 cWaxxs

cWaxxs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:19 PM

The actual defense cap for a 215 character is alot higher than 13k. But at that point it scales so slowly it is not really worth pumping more defense anyway.

i can get over that but does the game system took the def pass 13k or it stop counting?Like if I ever get ref 15 and Oro set PO7 with around 20k+ def will I ever be hit lower than 200 by champs?

#11 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

i can get over that but does the game system took the def pass 13k or it stop counting?Like if I ever get ref 15 and Oro set PO7 with around 20k+ def will I ever be hit lower than 200 by champs?

Yes, it's just not much lower.

#12 cWaxxs

cWaxxs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:30 PM

Yes, it's just not much lower.

This should be fixed imo Champ should never have even near a Knight of the same level and ref Def.Maybe Boost Knight Def passive more or fix the Block rate which I dont even understand what I block lawlawl.

#13 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

This should be fixed imo Champ should never have even near a Knight of the same level and ref Def.Maybe Boost Knight Def passive more or fix the Block rate which I dont even understand what I block lawlawl.

No, they just need to take away one (or both) of the champs def passive(s). Either that or take away some HP passives. Knight def would be fine if champs weren't so close to it while having much more AP.

#14 cWaxxs

cWaxxs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:40 PM

No, they just need to take away one (or both) of the champs def passive(s). Either that or take away some HP passives. Knight def would be fine if champs weren't so close to it while having much more AP.

They Should move the HP Passive to the Knight Tree or something like that.

Champ should be AP with no Def and HP

Knight should have no AP with alot of DEF and HP

Edited by cWaxxs, 31 August 2010 - 12:41 PM.

#15 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:15 PM

I don't think they should do more than remove the defense passive in the champ tree. Mspeed and stuns are something that should also be adjusted but multiple atributes shouldn't be hit hard otherwise then you need more balancing to make the class up to par again.

#16 N0mercy

N0mercy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:22 PM

Please check out this thread http://forums.warppo...r-knight-stats/

#17 cWaxxs

cWaxxs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

wow what the point become angry for typing rolf if you dont want help the people just dont say nothing lmao none need anger there

troll much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users