Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:53 AM

I'm slowly getting all my pieces of my TB stuff. I'm going to get all of my resist accessories and my wand/shield.

Was thinking:

Wand: Ion mine Magic damage xeons and a property magic curse resist down.
Shield: Ion mine short range def xeons

And my resist accessories would have a mix of ion mine skill crit %, Con.

I'm shooting for mostly Ion mine xeons but I'll run out at some point and have to use regular stuff xD

Would this be ok for my gear? If not, what should be changed?

Edited by Kraizer666, 08 July 2011 - 03:01 AM.

#2 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:01 AM

why would you get tb resist jewelry? you should use reinforced jewelry.
tbf wand+shield+resist ornament reinforced up to 5~7 something each will get you capped resistances (most likely).
Except for light, but thats due to tbf stuff isnt fixed yet and doesnt add light resi (someday~ dreams*)

wand: curse resist down enchant would be nice/ion mine magic dmg kind of sucks/mb try to find highranks/rh curse claws or just only enchant that curse resist down thingie.

also i wouldnt bother putting in anything less then ion mine xeons, ordinary xeons can gtfo 99% of the time.

#3 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

why would you get tb resist jewelry? you should use reinforced jewelry.
tbf wand+shield+resist ornament reinforced up to 5~7 something each will get you capped resistances (most likely).
Except for light, but thats due to tbf stuff isnt fixed yet and doesnt add light resi (someday~ dreams*)

wand: curse resist down enchant would be nice/ion mine magic dmg kind of sucks/mb try to find highranks/rh curse claws or just only enchant that curse resist down thingie.

also i wouldnt bother putting in anything less then ion mine xeons, ordinary xeons can gtfo 99% of the time.

I have reinforced jewls, my supernous set, +10 atm, eximus pieces aren't really any better atm. I was thinking of using the tb accessories for when I go into FOC/TB, just as an added bonus, because eventually, I'll have to get out of the 65 weapon set.

I'll keep an eye for for high ranks. IM con and skill crit are ok for reinforced accessories?

Edited by Kraizer666, 08 July 2011 - 02:46 PM.

#4 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:36 PM

listen to Dr.Leash

reinfd jewles with skill crit % + theme wand+shield+resis of the ancients , in battlefields

#5 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:43 PM

listen to Dr.Leash

reinfd jewles with skill crit % + theme wand+shield+resis of the ancients , in battlefields

Sigh, I already got that part, I question because I need more information so I know why, helps when I get to the higher lvl gears.

#6 EvilKenny

EvilKenny

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:03 AM

Sigh, I already got that part, I question because I need more information so I know why, helps when I get to the higher lvl gears.

Higher lvl equip means changing wand so you'll just have to reinforce property costume and m. shield further, you'll be ok.
Also if you're using foc set now you dont get any resistance from it, changing set will add one resistance and you'll have a great bonus on this one.

#7 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

Unless you want the shield for the extra enchant slots, I'd say go for Theme knuckles.

Same average magic damage as wand/shield, you lose bout 0.3% crit and 42 INT, but gain 365 HP and 43 MND. (and 1 SCAD)

#8 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:48 PM

Higher lvl equip means changing wand so you'll just have to reinforce property costume and m. shield further, you'll be ok.
Also if you're using foc set now you dont get any resistance from it, changing set will add one resistance and you'll have a great bonus on this one.

kk. yea shield for the extra slots.

I use the s2 black sun set.

ty for replies

Edited by Kraizer666, 09 July 2011 - 04:48 PM.

#9 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:55 PM

Now most dmg is deal from scad cos ppl have max resists and S2 BS gives none. Sure in Pvp you have to resists dmg, but you have to deal it too. So i sugest you to move to FoC armor. That scad soon adds and it allso gives a little more hp (arround 500 maybe)at the cos of very little skill crit % and defence.

Exy jewells have the advantage over supernous that they give 2 stats each pluss, at low lvl reinforcement is not much, but at +10-+15 its starts to make a nice diference. Still you can do well on supernous till/if you want to move to rare jewels at higher lvls. At that point only reinforced Daybreak(mages)/Frantic(mele)are worth the work. Carus lvl 77 jewels are awesome sure, but terrible expensive to work. Also i woulnt enchant con on jewells, each con gives you 5 hp, so a 3 con ion mine xeon gives 15hp, while you have 20 HP xeons from ion mine that con go in jewells. Normally ppl enchant con in the places where they cant enchant HP.

Most ppl at higher lvl try to cap or be near cap ony using tbf shield and resists ornament, that way they can use a better (lately the most comon is DC)wand. Some ppl reach max resistance only with magig shield so they use alosa then to get more hp and defence. It all depends how much time/money you want to spend on your char.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users