Arrow Storm and Aimed bolt are a joke - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Arrow Storm and Aimed bolt are a joke

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 carnisero

carnisero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:36 PM

i don't know how they allow these skills to be like this for a long time. I heard they will be updated soon but Its hard to imaging them been any good with that cast time and their set ups.

seriously? i quit ranger lol.

#2 carnisero

carnisero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

I have a quick question though, does Fear Breeze work with double atk? I didn't find that skill that bad even though it usually comes out when the mob is near death lol.

Edited by carnisero, 08 July 2011 - 12:38 PM.

#3 Intrigue

Intrigue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:38 PM

I'm also wondering if Fear Breeze can be used with Double Attack items like Snake Head :)

#4 carnisero

carnisero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:37 AM

i guess nobody have fear breeze yet when traps are there.

#5 neokenshin

neokenshin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationDunno...they kicked me out of Hades for being too evil

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:50 AM

i don't know how they allow these skills to be like this for a long time. I heard they will be updated soon but Its hard to imaging them been any good with that cast time and their set ups.

seriously? i quit ranger lol.

Heim said Ranger Balance should hit pretty soon. That fixes the problems with Aimed Bolt and ups the damage of Arrow Storm, plus gives the Camo ATK Bonus. In addition, when 14.1 hits, we'll get Elven Arrows and the White Wing set. Clogon was doing testing on kRO and had pulled around 10-15k Arrow Storm using no gears and Arrow Storm 1 at lvl 103. If done right, a 150 Ranger should be able to hit around 80-100k Arrow Storm if geared properly with an upgraded White Wing Set/Elven Bow/Elven Arrow combo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users