#1 Torment

Torment

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:55 PM

Hi all,

In matters of building up a pve/farming defiler; which skill affects more positively defiler's stats? Invisibilty (adds +32% Evasion al lvl 10) or Blessing of Wind (+1536 Evasion at lvl 10)?

I don't have a lvl 79 defiler to know base Evasion to get to the answer to this question about what skill would be better, so If anyone that does and could answer this question would be greatly appreciated.

Also, have heard/read from some people that Evasion (same as Accuracy) is thought to not be working properly, or that you need certain ammount of it to see real difference. Any thoughts on this?

Thank you

#2 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:51 PM

Evasion is not very reliable, to notice some diference you need a LOT of it, at least in my exp.

Comparing the 2 buffs, invisibility would give you the most evasion, if its worthy to invest in 1 or both, well you can try for yourself or ask a defi qith more exp than me, for me my defi its just a farmer. The truth is, with the gear i have i dot notice when i lose the buffs, yes still allways cast them when i see that, idk a buffless char looks weird XD

#3 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:30 AM

a level 79 defi would have in the region of 8-12k evasion normally without any focus to boosting evasion. with buffs, yes invis will do more.

#4 Torment

Torment

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

Thank you both for replying.

If on a farming/pve build will have some spoints to spare, at least I'll know on what buff to invest

#5 Crawz

Crawz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:26 AM

get both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users