#1 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:48 AM

I have a 112 ME AB, and I really want to start leveling her again. :< I used to have someone to leech me most of the time when I wanted to level, but since I'm stuck at home all day and he's not, I was wondering where I should level. So far, as an AB, I've only leveled in Nameless with a tank or in turn in events.

Also, I made a +7 Divine Cross, but I also have a +7 Holy Stick and a +7 Exorcism Bible; which one would be better for a main ME weapon? I also plan on using Adoramus sometimes, so which weapon would be better for that? I know about the Judgement Set, but I don't have much of an interest in that.
Is the Priest Card Set useful for ME ABs? I have some decent gear already, but that gear's spoiled me, so if I wanted the Priest Set, I'd probably need to go all out with with gear. >>; eheh...

I'm also thinking about getting a skill reset, so, would this skill set be useful?

It's been a while since I've been too active on my AB. >>;

#2 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:04 AM

I personally prefer the Divine Cross for mine. For 112 though you're better off partying something since there isn't a really good transition from Niff to NI 2 or 3 unless you wanna Adoramus and Judex everything but its quite slow compared to ME. I tried the Priest set for my AB, I wasn't impressed really to be honest. Skill build seems okay, I got Divine Protection 10 for myself so I could mob but thats just me. If you need some help we can party our ABs for priest power!

#3 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:21 AM

Okay. I should test ME damage then; see if the Divine Cross or Holy Stick is better. And what about 113? I'm about 6% away from that. :< And I only have level 1 Adoramus and Judex isn't all that great to level with, imo. Glad to know my skill build isn't terrible. Thanks.
xD And I would enjoy partying with you.

#4 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:24 AM

You can do NI 2 but I'm not sure how well you'll be able to handle it, I guess if you had a party it would be okay, but soloing might be a bit difficult on the SP. I haven't tried it since they changed the mechanics of ME tbh.

#5 Jimbolicious

Jimbolicious

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:58 PM

Okay. I should test ME damage then; see if the Divine Cross or Holy Stick is better. And what about 113? I'm about 6% away from that. :< And I only have level 1 Adoramus and Judex isn't all that great to level with, imo. Glad to know my skill build isn't terrible. Thanks.
xD And I would enjoy partying with you.

I also got the same gears.. DC gives more damage while holy stick/Excor Bible combo is supposed to cast faster; however, for my test that i have just done.. my ME w/ the DC was around 3.5 seconds and the HS/EB combo is about 3 seconds.. i feel as cast reduction doesn't work.. can someone confirm if it works?

#6 Eyedunno52

Eyedunno52

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:06 PM

I have been leveling my ME AB as well. All his gears are from pre-renewal, and I haven't gotten around to updating them, but so far I haven't felt the need.
He uses a the Aco set. It gives some nice bonuses. I also use a Holy stick. Orleans robe for uninterruptable cast. He also uses the spiritual ring and a clip for that effect. Toss in a +7 CoD, and its looking good enough for me. I also have an immune wool scarf and a +9 superior tidals for the hp/sp buffs.

That said, I have no idea how this set up compares to other ones, since I've never used anything else. I also dont know how it hold up at higher levels since my AB is only 100 now xD

I was actually coming over here to ask, pretty much the same question. I've become interested in him again, and am wondering what direction to go with his gears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users