Requiem - Am i the only one worried? - Game Resources - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Requiem - Am i the only one worried?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 pepsta

pepsta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationDown Under
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Vlllades

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

Ok everyone, i am worried about this game.

First and foremost let me say - i have played an awful lot of RPG's - been playing since the Amiga days when i was just a little tarun!!! And by far this is one of the better ones that i have become very addicted too.

However i have a concern, last night i was playing and noticed very little amount of players in Plancy and was getting worried (also noticed such smooooth game play, not a sec of lag!! lol)...

Is Requiem on the brink of closing down??????

Helium - If your out there please do some investigative work and find out if the game is scheduled for a shut down anytime soon in the near future!!!

I mean i understand its been going on now for over 3 years (great record by the way!) however i would feel a little more at ease if i/we got some positive feedback from the support/community/dev members/teams etc to say that "yes we are sticking around to a bit longer and will look to shut down if the game is not profitable, currently its 30% profitable" or whatever, something along those lines will at least advise the community that yes dev team is on track and happy and aren't going to do a quick 35m dash away!!!

I already spent enough time and a few $$ in another MMORPG to which shut down only this year and would be very upset if the same is installed for Req....

So please anything you can share would be more than appreciated by not only myself but of everyone....

#2 Incognito

Incognito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:33 PM

Let me also take just a moment to address the concerns of closure. I will make it plain and simple: I cannot speak for any partners, but in our case there is no reason to suspect any such situation is close at hand and our users can expect our service to remain open!

#3 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:20 PM

Nope, you get the same bugs/glitches/un-balanced classes for years to come!

#4 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:51 AM

Let me also take just a moment to address the concerns of closure. I will make it plain and simple: I cannot speak for any partners, but in our case there is no reason to suspect any such situation is close at hand and our users can expect our service to remain open!

means: we make much $$$ with mall/events and want to keep doing that for a long time

#5 IzaOkami

IzaOkami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 792 posts
  • LocationWhy do you need to know?
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Where all the drama is.

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

Also your time frame of logging in could also be part of the population not being big.

Another thing, majority of players are now in Alban or Trifi.

#6 pepsta

pepsta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationDown Under
  • Server:Vlllades

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:55 PM

Was that quote from Helium or something from the Game iteself??

I like the idea of them taking out money for a long period of time!!! lol, least i dont have to worry about finding another MMORPG...

IzaOkami - thats true - during PD Golem event Alban was laggy for me worse than ever, and during my whole time playing Req (few years) never seen it that bad and my internet has gotten faster! lol 1.5MB+

Thanks everyone for your input, my paranoia is a little more at ease..........back to grinding to 71!! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users