Adoption Link Questions(CrucialRSVP) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Adoption Link Questions(CrucialRSVP)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 atkin

atkin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:45 AM

Hi, since I've divorced my wife few weeks ago, our son(whom she's using) always use the skill come to me honey and its getting in my nerves cause she never ask me if she wanted to summon me she just do it idk to annoy me I guess. now that I have found a new lover, I've got married again. I wanted to dissolve my adoption because of that reasons. now I sent a ticket to warp support with regards to this matters, then I read their requirements. 1."Character(s) that is involved should have no items.. --> does it mean it includes me, my son, and my ex wife? or just my son.
2. "Character will get divorced and the team cannot re-marry them"(not the exact words) --> am I going to get divorce again with my new wife who didnt know anything about it (which would be another wasted covenant and effort). or if i was already divorced with the ex-spouse whom i was once married. it doesnt do anything.
3. Confirming that all the requirements only affects my son. YES or NO?
PLEASE, I NEED TO KNOW:
Answer questions by labeling them according to its number. or just answer it.
Thank you,
P.S. We should have an online chat Live Support so I can ask them directly. /sigh

#2 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:22 AM

I can save you a headache right now. If she is abusing the account and it is yours , change the pass. If that doesn't work request for a GM/CSR to lock the account ( you have to prove your the owner )

If the account is hers , you send in a ticket like this

" Recently I divorced my ex wife ( insert name here ) and she keeps abusing the adopted child ( insert name here ) summon skill to annoy me. I recently married ( insert name here ) but the ex wife keeps using our childs summon skill against me. Is there anyway for the child to be cut from recognizing me as the father?"

They will send you a reply within a week telling you what to do. Usually it tells to have no weight or zenny on the character , which means you couldn't play your main for a while.

#3 atkin

atkin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:33 AM

I can save you a headache right now. If she is abusing the account and it is yours , change the pass. If that doesn't work request for a GM/CSR to lock the account ( you have to prove your the owner )

If the account is hers , you send in a ticket like this

" Recently I divorced my ex wife ( insert name here ) and she keeps abusing the adopted child ( insert name here ) summon skill to annoy me. I recently married ( insert name here ) but the ex wife keeps using our childs summon skill against me. Is there anyway for the child to be cut from recognizing me as the father?"

They will send you a reply within a week telling you what to do. Usually it tells to have no weight or zenny on the character , which means you couldn't play your main for a while.

I sent a ticket before u said that but i didnt include her name just our sons name. I hope i wont take like a week for them to do it. or else ill miss turn in event. just because of this /sob

#4 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:05 AM

Or just delete the baby... If you don't need it anymore.

#5 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:26 AM

Or just delete the baby... If you don't need it anymore.

That sounds so wrong D:

#6 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:33 AM

That sounds so wrong D:

I know~ But abusing is wrong too ):

#7 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:34 AM

I know~ But abusing is wrong too ):

Child labor Posted Image

#8 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:46 AM

Or a good whip.

Ignoring the idea of punishing the baby... I don't know if it's possible to make the child be separated from its respective parent. We would need to throw another name for the parent.

Try the ticket. The best thing you can do is ask for the admins of the game to know your next step.

#9 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:52 AM

As far as I know there has never been a feature for such a task. Submit a ticket to WP support.warpportal.com

#10 Wistfully

Wistfully

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Server:Assguard

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:08 AM

The requirements affect you. You are the one asking to be un-fathered.
What I understood is, your character needs to be at 0 weight 0 zeny.
You are already divorced from the first wife, so point 2 is moot. (for the record, really? "found new lover" and u start by keeping secrets from her? Lmao) Put the name of the ex-wife, the child and yours, in the reply ticket. And make a note you already divorced the nut job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users