Green Shops a.k.a Offline Shops - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Green Shops a.k.a Offline Shops

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:34 PM

Green Shops are essentially the same as Vend shops but they remain on even after you go offline .

Pros :

1] Save Electricity - Its a bit annoying to leave your PC on all night when your vendor char can even get Disconnected wasting time and electricity.

2] Save Time and make things more enjoyable - Some of us find it hard to leave PC on for Shops. As a result we never get much zeny.

Possible Cons and solutions :

1] Too Convenient - People will spam them.
Solution - Like Buying shops - make Green shop licenses - which cost say - 20,000z and let you keep your shop open for 8 hours even if you are logged off.

2] They will crowd and congest Prontera - Make it impossible to open a Green shop in Prontera - people with Green shops will have to open those in some other special allotted city like say Payon , Alberta or Izlude.

#2 ruxeom

ruxeom

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:52 PM

good idea, offline vending could really make things easy for some of us
maybe have a special map exclusive for vending, to avoid that prontera vender overpopulation

#3 Makk

Makk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Location@ work. always.
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

This is something that I personally have always wanted. I was kind of hoping that renewal and the UI upgrades may finally get us this. However it seems there was just no love. Heck, if they could also make it so you can't open a shop on certain cells, we could have clean streets with shops lining the sides, that would push the population to even out on maps like Pront and not only fill up about half the city.

#4 Muramas

Muramas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:03 AM

I much rather see an actual auction house in the game, vending will still have its uses for area's like dungeons and town sitting spots but I really think this is long overdue.

#5 Makk

Makk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Location@ work. always.
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

There is an auction house, but in its current state no one uses it. It could definitely use a revamp and possibly be more integrated with Eden group, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users