5 replies to this topic

#1 seraphbowler

seraphbowler

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:18 AM

I am not a harcore gamer, I have a Monk lvl 53 right now stats are below and desired stats as well.
I would like to be a Diamond Monk with a great GF. i know i will have slow ASPD so i am not to worried about it (plus wanted to try something a little different because a lot of monks use AGI for ASPD)

My question is, would you recommend staying a Monk at lvl 99 or rebirthing to go champion?

my stats..............................Desired stats
LVL - 53..............................LVL - 99
STR - 45............................STR - 99
AGI - 5 ..............................AGI - 5
VIT - 38..............................VIT - 50
INT - 20..............................INT - 50
DEX - 30............................DEX - 56
LUK - 5 .............................LUK - 5

My equips are crap... only good thing i have is a stunner...lol but i love it!!

Edited by seraphbowler, 13 July 2011 - 06:24 AM.

#2 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:41 AM

Rebirth classes have 25% more HP. Not to mention the 3rd jobs. It may be a long way ahead but at least you don't stop progressing, which will be the case if u just remain as a monk.

Please visit the EDEN room to do turn in quests. They give u alot of EXP and u can repeat them untill you are level 85. The new turn in quests also let u level easily till 99. The under water city quest also gives u decent eq. Don't play diamond for now. Go AGI combo build and use triple/quadruple blow to level to reborn.

#3 seraphbowler

seraphbowler

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:49 AM

So your saying i should stop where I am no and work on AGI for combo?... I plan on getter GF and MS at 5 for more efficiency (pretty much i wanna be able to take MVP's with little or no help) im also solo most of the time, so guilds and parties are out (at least for now)...

Also i just rejoined after 6 years. so I dont know much about the EDEN quests and such, where are they located and what is the lowest level you need to be to take some quests?

Thanks

#4 Yoozie

Yoozie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:30 AM

So your saying i should stop where I am no and work on AGI for combo?... I plan on getter GF and MS at 5 for more efficiency (pretty much i wanna be able to take MVP's with little or no help) im also solo most of the time, so guilds and parties are out (at least for now)...

Also i just rejoined after 6 years. so I dont know much about the EDEN quests and such, where are they located and what is the lowest level you need to be to take some quests?

Thanks

Uhm... I'd suggest you become a Fist build when you are a Champion (Transcendent) for a more powerful dmg. Besides, zen and snap will be your best friend when you get it.

#5 seraphbowler

seraphbowler

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:51 AM

I am trying to go for slower, high damage than DPS, i plan on using MS a lot so i can take the damage from monsters and GF to finish off MVP's and such.

I pretty much want to use this Monk as a MVP tank/finisher

#6 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:53 AM

Keep it if you're satisfy with it. Change job if you're not :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users