El Dec. quest progression? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

El Dec. quest progression?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

What's the exact quest progression you need to get here? I'm stuck on the wise king quest. I've had the new world > new suroundings ( finished) > Tripatriate Union's Feud (finished)> started of the report of the new world ( up to being told to restore the report with abidal ) and finding the fairies quests done ( fairies quest might be bugged - I got the fairy EXP pre-RE and the giant EXP post-RE... if it matters ) talked to both the giant and the little fairy multiple times already and the wise king linguist just keeps telling me he doesn't understand and to go back and see if that's what they said. I tried copying down what they said directly from the NPC, and copy and pasting from wiki... neither works.

Is there anything I'm missing in the quest chain? Is that far enough on the report quest? That seems to be the way to go to reach the wise king pre-reqs from what I have seen on wiki.

As a side note I did the cathand entrance quest so I wouldn't have to play warp shuffle, does that bug quests out if you already had the new world entrance quests done maybe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users