• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iStinkAlotta

iStinkAlotta

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:46 PM

There is currently a 100 item limitation to how much you may send out per character. It is a hassle when this is used up and the player are no longer capable of mailing item to anybody.
(it may be just me but i am unable to send item even days after i used it up all in one day) But since time passed and it says "Reached mailing limitation. You cannot send mail with money or items more than 100" i am guessing this is the current limit.

It would be better to removing this limitation or if not possible making it a daily limitation that reset ever 24hr... i need to send junk to a mule...

#2 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

There is currently a 100 item limitation to how much you may send out per character. It is a hassle when this is used up and the player are no longer capable of mailing item to anybody.
(it may be just me but i am unable to send item even days after i used it up all in one day) But since time passed and it says "Reached mailing limitation. You cannot send mail with money or items more than 100" i am guessing this is the current limit.

It would be better to removing this limitation or if not possible making it a daily limitation that reset ever 24hr... i need to send junk to a mule...

retrieve the items on your mule

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users