32 replies to this topic

#26 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:23 AM

Vu certainly lose respect points in my eyes tonight. According to the forum, I won the auction for the oro present. On Monday, when I tried to collect the item and finished the deal, Vuu told me that he forgot to trade his item back from a friend. Today, when I tried again, Vuu told me he had a better offer. He also blamed it on the miscommunication with his friend, who hold the item for him. The time of his new offer is unknown. It could be within the auction time, but it also could be after the closing of the auction. If it is within the auction time, why did his friend not inform him when they trade their stuffs on Monday? (of course, Vuu's friend forgot to trade the oro present back.) In addition, this is Vuu's oro present, so I thought I only have to deal with him. Why do I have to count Vuu's friend into the equation? This is wack. I hold no hard feeling, but this is still wack.

Edited by ChampPower, 03 August 2011 - 01:38 AM.

#27 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:28 AM

I don't need any respect from you. Just sayin' I could really care less about what people on rose thinks about me. I'm only on here for the friends I've made throughout the years.

#28 Santa1K

Santa1K

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Location5341, 5837
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:32 AM

Vu certainly lose respect points in my eyes tonight. According to the forum, I won the audition for the oro present. On Monday, when I tried to collect the item and finished the deal, Vuu told me that he forgot to trade his item back from a friend. Today, when I tried again, Vuu told me he had a better offer. He also blamed it on the miscommunication with his friend, who hold the item for him. The time of his new offer is unknown. It could be within the audition time, but it also could be after the closing of the audition. If it is within the audition time, why did his friend not inform him when they trade their stuffs on Monday? (of course, Vuu's friend forgot to trade the oro present back.) In addition, this is Vuu's oro present, so I thought I only have to deal with him. Why do I have to count Vuu's friend into the equation? This is wack. I hold no hard feeling, but this is still wack.

not to go off-topic but..

audition..? American Idol? ;o

#29 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:38 AM

not to go off-topic but..

audition..? American Idol? ;o

fine, correct the typo, Auction