Looks Like Balahura Cant Take The Heat Anymore - Page 2 - Player Screenshots - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looks Like Balahura Cant Take The Heat Anymore

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#26 marwan

marwan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:51 PM

because im a cleric i revive clans :rolleyes:

Edited by marwan, 24 August 2010 - 07:51 PM.

#27 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:35 PM

does that mean you cant fight and can only heal and buff then

#28 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Forums

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:02 PM

maybe after all this time if u actually have gotten good at PVP u would know ( PICKUP ) :rolleyes:

and there not random clans :rolleyes:

PvP is overrated. Yes they are random clans.

#29 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:45 PM

whys boo alive again

For attention

#30 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Server:leonis

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:49 AM

lol who the hell are you?

his a ragnarok player i guess.. . look at his post count :rolleyes:

#31 xHydra

xHydra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:09 AM

PvP is overrated. Yes they are random clans.

Random player.

#32 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:28 AM

Random player.

Like yourself!

#33 xHydra

xHydra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:46 AM

Like yourself!

Least I don't troll on a game I don't even play anymore, and I'm not random.

#34 Sparx

Sparx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:jonssonite
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:17 AM

About the Sera thing.

Sera = Ragnarok's PickUp.

#35 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:18 AM

Least I don't troll on a game I don't even play anymore, and I'm not random.

Who told you I'm not playing? Yes you are random.

#36 marwan

marwan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:10 AM

lol pickup... u cant throw comments about clans when u dont even play the game anymore , if u actually been in tg and known whats going on im sure ur answer would be diffrent and u wouldnt call xShemhazi a random he plays for 2years now.

#37 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:13 AM

lol pickup... u cant throw comments about clans when u dont even play the game anymore , if u actually been in tg and known whats going on im sure ur answer would be diffrent and u wouldnt call xShemhazi a random he plays for 2years now.

My point is... that there is freaking much hate in this game.

He played for 2 years? I played for 5. Your point is?

#38 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:19 AM

lol i like how everybody throws the number of years theyve been playing rose like it gives them superiority when playing the same MMORPG for years aint really nothing to brag about except to those who actually play it

Edited by RagingHormones, 25 August 2010 - 08:24 AM.

#39 xHydra

xHydra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:12 AM

lol i like how everybody throws the number of years theyve been playing rose like it gives them superiority when playing the same MMORPG for years aint really nothing to brag about except to those who actually play it

Being successful is, although, and pickup barely even got 210, who knows if he got 215.

#40 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:14 AM

Being successful is, although, and pickup barely even got 210, who knows if he got 215.

I got. Ages ago.

You have no idea who am I.

#41 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:21 AM

it's possible to be "successful" on rose after playing for a month so i'm not sure that's saying much. it's just that what you do with that success is a whole nother story

#42 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:37 AM

The whole point of my posts if xHydra didn't get it yet is...

that these kinds of, or similar threads all carry the same message:

"Wah, wah look this guy is in xy clan so he is a retard, come let's laugh on him and show off with our uber shiny mega pro clans."

So much hate...

Even if it is true that he is an idiot or something, just keep it inside your pro clan and laugh on him in the clan chat and don't come to the forums.

And the lamest thing of all is when someone points out that there is so much hate in ROSE, some uber l33t someone I never heard of comes here and says "Dude u suck, I'm pro" (-No offense intended.)

People keep complaining that there are so few players in ROSE. One reason for that might be that when they come to the forums all they see is threads where people show off with their E-Peens while they laugh at the so called "morons".

#43 xHydra

xHydra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

"Wah, wah look this guy is in xy clan so he is a retard, come let's laugh on him and show off with our uber shiny mega pro clans."

So much hate...

Even if it is true that he is an idiot or something, just keep it inside your pro clan and laugh on him in the clan chat and don't come to the forums.

And the lamest thing of all is when someone points out that there is so much hate in ROSE, some uber l33t someone I never heard of comes here and says "Dude u suck, I'm pro" (-No offense intended.)

People keep complaining that there are so few players in ROSE. One reason for that might be that when they come to the forums all they see is threads where people show off with their E-Peens while they laugh at the so called "morons".

If you don't like the thread why post in it, you're the one who started saying everyone was random clans lol.

it's possible to be "successful" on rose after playing for a month so i'm not sure that's saying much. it's just that what you do with that success is a whole nother story

I'll beg to differ, I still see any unsuccessful players running around who Ive seen like 2 months ago.

Edited by xHydra, 25 August 2010 - 09:40 AM.

#44 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:41 AM

If you don't like the thread why post in it, you're the one who started saying everyone was random clans lol.

Because this is the only kind of thread I can find in the screen shot section. All about clans and hate.

Yes for me everyone is random.

#45 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

I'll beg to differ, I still see any unsuccessful players running around who Ive seen like 2 months ago.

try reading my post a bit more closely, i said it's possible. and if the possibility exists to get your toon to level 200+ in less than a week and racking up your zuly amount up millions after that by selling item mall, i'd say for Rose that it's easier than most games provided that you have the dedication and/or (mostly) money. But since your definition of successful is probably different than mine, so let's just agree to disagree shall we.

Edited by RagingHormones, 25 August 2010 - 11:33 AM.

#46 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:47 PM

try reading my post a bit more closely, i said it's possible. and if the possibility exists to get your toon to level 200+ in less than a week and racking up your zuly amount up millions after that by selling item mall, i'd say for Rose that it's easier than most games provided that you have the dedication and/or (mostly) money. But since your definition of successful is probably different than mine, so let's just agree to disagree shall we.

+1 (<3 bora)

#47 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:46 AM

So much hate...

Even though I think it's odd you have a +1 on all your posts in this thread, I went ahead and gave ya a +1 for this post.
Seems ROSE is going down hard lately. I just keep on seeing more and more of these threads in which clans or people get flamed or laughed at.

I don't know who Balahura is, I don't care he can't join the clan Boo and even though I find it quite entertaining to read this thread and the fight over who gets to be the Warpportal-Rose division-alfa male... I honestly doubt anyone could care less about all this clan drama which means nothing to anyone but the people involved.

#48 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:14 AM

Even though I think it's odd you have a +1 on all your posts in this thread, I went ahead and gave ya a +1 for this post.
Seems ROSE is going down hard lately. I just keep on seeing more and more of these threads in which clans or people get flamed or laughed at.

I don't know who Balahura is, I don't care he can't join the clan Boo and even though I find it quite entertaining to read this thread and the fight over who gets to be the Warpportal-Rose division-alfa male... I honestly doubt anyone could care less about all this clan drama which means nothing to anyone but the people involved.

Finally someone who agrees with me... People should keep this kind of stuff in game and don't bring it to the forums.

My posts are +1'd, because I got a stalker or two. :/

#49 Mango

Mango

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:31 AM

My posts are +1'd, because I got a stalker or two. :/

or you have an alt account and +1 yourself :lol:

#50 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:32 AM

or you have an alt account and +1 yourself :lol:

Don't you just hate it when you get accused for something you haven't done?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users