- 1.5x Exp and Drops event closes
- Mighty Hammer Returns to 100% cost in zeny for his HD upgrading
- HD Ore 50x boxes discontinue selling.
- Yggdrasil 4 more WoE Castles (next week 4 WoE 2 castles open)
- Implemented Eden Group 86-90 and 91-99 daily quests (these are perm not weekly Turnins)
86-90 Dragon Tail
86-90 Spring Rabbit
86-90 Baba Yaga
86-90 Yao Jun
86-90 Firelock Soldier
86-90 Zipper Bear
86-90 Ground Petite
86-90 Yellow Novus
91-99 Dark Priest
91-99 Evil Nymph
- Fixed a Bug in the Ring of the Ancient Wise King quest that sometimes characters wouldn't get the 1 hour timer.
- Kareka in El Dicastes can "redo" the Light of El Dicastes accessory enchantment. 6 Sapha Certificates are necessary (daily Sapha quests) to start over on the Enchantment. So if you get an enchantment you don't like, you do have an option to do over.
- Turnin Event update! These monsters are 400x hunt quests and the spawn associated with them is doubled or raised to 110 per map (whichever is more)
70-95 Poison Toad
70-95 Antique Firelock These turn ins have been updated from 75-95 to allow characters starting from level 70 to pick it up.
105-120 Loli Ruri
125-140 Gold Acidus
125-140 Blue Acidus
- Monster name changes. We are changing names of ambiguous monsters so it is more clear in quests for what you are hunting. Groups include
- And for the happiest news for me, is we finally have a first batch of proper quest indicators working!
We will post a link with a bit more of a guide for this here once the guide is typed up, but the gyst is.
A Green flashing "!" "quest" will appear over an NPC when they have a quest you qualify for, or "Event" "!". I know it seems like a small thing from the player perspective but we have been working on trying to get this working and implemented for many moons now, so to see it finally make its appearance (in small form) is a great step for us and for easing player transition into Ragnarok!
For now a couple of Novice Training Ground NPCs have the indicators as well as our Turnin Man. Each week we will add more quest indicators for the other quests in the game!