#51 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:45 AM

remove the 23 hour timer for the 400 count turn ins please.

Also do the new permanent turn in's till 99 range have cool down timers?

#52 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:47 AM

nice to see one being put in at Niff, but the only problem i see here is the levels.......players must be 105-120 to run the TI, with it being level 106 and 108 monsters they are killing? right off the bad you are already just barely still getting full exp, and shortly after leveling slightly further the exp amount will diminish to the point that it really isnt of much use when you could be killing monsters 10 levels above you and leveling up just as fast if not faster than what you would off the low level monsters (according to player level-monster level)

Seems like this TI should be for level 90-110 again really. just my thoughts on the matter. Ive only been back on iRO for two weeks now though so I'm not sure if its normal for the TI to be lower level than the average of the requirement level or not, only was here for desert wolves, enchanted trees/zipper bears, and titan/gazeti

Not an issue. The map is small, mobs are 110 of each (As Heim said, Double or 110, whichever is higher) It's about partying, and the exp reward from the turn-in itself. The exp from monster killing isn't why people are doing them.

Edited by Scott, 03 August 2011 - 01:08 AM.

#53 Arain

Arain

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:50 AM

Zinja, it was stated before that the perms will have a cool down, and i highly doubt cool downs will ever be removed (possibly lowered but still doubtful), for the simple fact that if they were not there people would be able to max out in a matter of a few days. Renewal has already increased the speed at which a player can level up drastically from what it has been before and although it would be nice to get max fast, it would take away from having as much to do in the game as far as i can see. I use to play high rate servers (i know shame on me right? well i'm back aren't i!?!?!?) and after maxing and getting equips, there isn't nearly enough to do and makes things quite dull. that's just how i feel about the topic though.

#54 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:52 AM

I was getting 1-2 base levels per 30mins with the scarab one so yeah, dont want people going 130-150 in a day lol. I'm sorta thankful because i get to take a week off levelings now XD

Edited by Hrothmund, 03 August 2011 - 12:52 AM.

#55 Arain

Arain

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:57 AM

Scott, I see your point here and I must say I agree with it very much, I came to realize this shortly after I posted. The only problem I see with this any longer would be the fact that it is a very small map, and seeing as while spending 3 days straight in ID3 (was going there constantly to level, party, and loot, even while my timer was active) I seen 2-4 parties running through at most any given moment. With how small the map is I can see an issue with a lot of KSing happening, which I myself have no problem with it seeing as, everyone should know its a small map and with how crowded it will be, there isn't much way to avoid it. So it's not really an issue to me, more of one that I can see complaints coming from. I am very happy to be able to go to the location I spent most my Iris days at with my hunter, and will be able to create many more great memories.

One last thing I feel I should say, keep up the great work team and I hope to see more great and fun things in the future! Thanks for all you're hard work!!!

#56 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:58 AM

I was getting 1-2 base levels per 30mins with the scarab one so yeah, dont want people going 130-150 in a day lol. I'm sorta thankful because i get to take a week off levelings now XD

Will you tell me your secret xD
I can only get 30% with the guild party I've been doing and that's about it, and finish it off with the Turn In with a x3 BM.
Unless you were doing a GWing party, which is what I don't like doing... (No offense to people that does it)

#57 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:12 AM

I just ran around solo for scarabs. I skipped 2 days but ended up doing 135/33-143/45 on my RG(or 144/45 i forget). the first few were put entirely into job as well. If you were in the high 140's tho yeah the exp penalties would have been kicking in.

The Gwing parties were well behaved as well, so that was a blessing.

Edited by Hrothmund, 03 August 2011 - 01:12 AM.

#58 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:17 AM

Crap, Sorry guys, it is 75-95 that is what I had on my paper and that is what made it into the patch. Admittedly in retrospect it should have been 70-95... That mistake won't happen again.

#59 blitzrick

blitzrick

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:21 AM

Quest indicator emoticon needs to slowed down. I am talking about interval between emoticons "!", "Quest".

#60 rickyricky

rickyricky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Valkrye

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:21 AM

Crap, Sorry guys, it is 75-95 that is what I had on my paper and that is what made it into the patch. Admittedly in retrospect it should have been 70-95... That mistake won't happen again.

the npc wont warp my sura to abbys after i took the quest,and i didnt take loli luri and dullahan quest but the gramps can warp me there :mellow: fix this ploxx

Edited by rickyricky, 03 August 2011 - 01:26 AM.

#61 Psychogenik

Psychogenik

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:40 AM

Made a new toon, joined eden and didn't get scrolls/manuals/wings wtf?

#62 Jenna

Jenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:57 AM

The Abyss and Niffleheim VIP warps don't work for me -- I accept the mission, asked to be warped, and the NPC tells me that I am not on the quest, so he won't warp me.

#63 neroli

neroli

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:10 AM

Are the Eden killing quests located somewhere besides the usual quest boards from 1-85, because I can't find the new ones :mellow:

#64 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:15 AM

Warpers for Abyss and Niff are going to be fixed presently.

The new character issue Psychogenik, either make a new char (we are fixing the NPC presently also) or write in to the CS team to get the items restored to the character. Thank you for reporting it.

#65 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:28 AM

ok all fixed.

#66 Strawberryz

Strawberryz

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:52 AM

Ok so I have a noob question... Where are the 91-99 quest at in Eden?

`````Found them they are upstairs for everyone else that's looking.

Edited by Strawberryz, 03 August 2011 - 03:04 AM.

#67 firzen

firzen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:05 AM

yea heim the new signs aren't even there. frankly it worries me that no one noticed this yet

edit: oh, just read strawberrys post. why are they upstairs? k

Edited by firzen, 03 August 2011 - 03:05 AM.

#68 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:24 AM

Sorry double posted

Edited by ExDarkrb, 03 August 2011 - 03:25 AM.

#69 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:24 AM

Don't you just love the GMs?!

#70 jadedfool

jadedfool

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:16 AM

Is there a reason levels 101-105 have been neglected? I feel like it's been a long time since they've had a TI.

#71 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:19 AM

Is there a reason levels 101-105 have been neglected? I feel like it's been a long time since they've had a TI.

There is a 90-110 turn in scheduled to go in next week.

#72 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:20 AM

Considering most of the 90-99 tier quests are in dungeons or long to walk places . Or even in maps with dismal spawns . The 3 hour cool down is a big letdown. At 96 , it took me around 10 minutes to get 30 roweens with all the walk involved and I got around 3% ish and now I have to wait 3 hours.

Tried Dark priests - In 30 minutes I could only find like 20 Dark priests - I ran out of fly wings twice. And so many 3rd class bots in the map eating away what little was left of the spawn.

#73 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:56 AM

^ I really don't get your argument of the "bots eating the spawn". The more people on the map, the more mobs you get since the monsters will be constantly respawning each time they are killed...

#74 kotoyuri

kotoyuri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:57 AM

Was Grandpa always not warping after people finished with their turns?

#75 Strawberryz

Strawberryz

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:57 AM

Considering most of the 90-99 tier quests are in dungeons or long to walk places . Or even in maps with dismal spawns . The 3 hour cool down is a big letdown. At 96 , it took me around 10 minutes to get 30 roweens with all the walk involved and I got around 3% ish and now I have to wait 3 hours.

Tried Dark priests - In 30 minutes I could only find like 20 Dark priests - I ran out of fly wings twice. And so many 3rd class bots in the map eating away what little was left of the spawn.

Besides being in a party and not using teleport to jump around. They took me about an hour to do total, Be thankful that they put this in. Try being 99/67 it's a bigger pain then waiting 3 hours for a job level. Also invest in a creamy card... Figure up how much you spend of fly wings over the cost of a creamy card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users