12 replies to this topic

#1 Flujor

Flujor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

When you die in a pvp zone and you click saved town you Disconnect
some pvp zones you can only select saved town/soul crystal (junon clanfields/...)
candle ghosts and other mobs dont show their hp
fuel on a cart never runs out
because of lag your hp isnt acurate at all its a huge joke (i have a perfect connection
when you get out of a cart on stairs you fall trough them
who the hell wants to click or press CTRL+Fkey to change trough the 3 skillbars ? everytime you do that you cancel the ability to see the name of the droped items and you need to press AltGr again
you can only customise/use the skillbar if you click on it first example: if you selected your inventory and you want to right click a skill that doesnt work you first need to click once then click again
zulie scammers keep on comming back, IP/HARDWARE ban them for crying out loud
if you are shopping and you are viewing one shop, you need to click then wait 2 or 3 seconds and then click again, if you double click, it closes/opens/closes
when you have a passenger on your cart and you try to go to another map, it doesnt work, you first need to unmount the passenger and if you do this standing on the spot to go trough you also have a big chance to dc
the bug to go to luna/eldeon
when your trading and the other person cant carry anymore items only the one without space knows that, why not give a message to the trade starter ?
i could go on and on...

i am playing this game for a few weeks and it doesnt seem to be improving
i have played private servers that were ALLOT better with very few bugs

#2 Flujor

Flujor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:37 PM

small bump

#3 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:15 PM

Any specific examples? I have tested death in Desert of the Dead and Junon Clan Field but have not been able to replicate the disconnection bug.

some pvp zones you can only select saved town/soul crystal (junon clanfields/...)

This is a remnant mechanic of classic Junon Clan Field where players could not respawn in the current zone after dieing. This will be addressed while we develop the upcoming battleground system.

This is a known issue and will be corrected as soon as possible.

Check your cart engine to determine if it has no fuel consumption, this is what determines whether your fuel gauge depletes (at least one Item Mall engine has no fuel consumption).

because of lag your hp isnt acurate at all its a huge joke (i have a perfect connection

The significant fluctuations in HP/MP display have been corrected and are scheduled for the next patch.

when you have a passenger on your cart and you try to go to another map, it doesnt work, you first need to unmount the passenger and if you do this standing on the spot to go trough you also have a big chance to dc

This is a known issue and will be corrected very soon.

Could you be more specific?

when your trading and the other person cant carry anymore items only the one without space knows that, why not give a message to the trade starter ?

It's not a bug, but it would make sense to see a notification that prevents further items from being traded until space has made available in the other player's inventory.

Edited by Genesis, 05 August 2011 - 04:18 PM.

#4 Flujor

Flujor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:30 PM

Any specific examples? I have tested death in Desert of the Dead and Junon Clan Field but have not been able to replicate the disconnection bug.

in junon clanfields i get a 100% succesefull disconnect everytime a player kills me and this also goes for my friends (all 3 of them)

This is a remnant mechanic of classic Junon Clan Field where players could not respawn in the current zone after dieing. This will be addressed while we develop the upcoming battleground system.

i just dont see the logic behind it, in junon clanfields you spawn in junon polis yet in dod you spawn in dod, now that i think of it: in DoD you can easely get pk'd (if you want to go outside but someone high lvl is killing you over and over again (no spawn protection) then your fkd and you have to go to saved town, that is clear abuse and easely fixed (spawn protection so you can either buff up again to fight fair or run outside (you cant scroll in DoD either)

This is a known issue and will be corrected as soon as possible.

okay

Check your cart engine to determine if it has no fuel consumption, this is what determines whether your fuel gauge depletes (at least one Item Mall engine has no fuel consumption).

i have used the standard npc carts (wooden frame,first engine,woodenwheels) aswell as the luxury one and neither of them use fuel yet it sais fuel consumption 1 and 2

The significant fluctuations in HP/MP display have been corrected and are scheduled for the next patch.

okay (this has something to do with mpregen/hpregen stats not working right ?

#5 Flujor

Flujor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

This is a known issue and will be corrected very soon.

okay

Could you be more specific?

i never used it but a friend told me that if you had some sort of coin, you could travel to luna/eldeon without doing the quest

It's not a bug, but it would make sense to see a notification that prevents further items from being traded until space has made available in the other player's inventory.

ok yeah its not realy a bug, you got me (;

#6 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

when you get out of a cart on stairs you fall trough them
who the hell wants to click or press CTRL+Fkey to change trough the 3 skillbars ? everytime you do that you cancel the ability to see the name of the droped items and you need to press AltGr again
you can only customise/use the skillbar if you click on it first example: if you selected your inventory and you want to right click a skill that doesnt work you first need to click once then click again
zulie scammers keep on comming back, IP/HARDWARE ban them for crying out loud
if you are shopping and you are viewing one shop, you need to click then wait 2 or 3 seconds and then click again, if you double click, it closes/opens/closes
i could go on and on...

i am playing this game for a few weeks and it doesnt seem to be improving
i have played private servers that were ALLOT better with very few bugs

HATE THIS EVER SINCE THEY INPUT THIS CHANGE. This is not a pleasant change and especially for cleric that require all the bar and quick change for buff and heals.

#7 Flujor

Flujor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:24 AM

HATE THIS EVER SINCE THEY INPUT THIS CHANGE. This is not a pleasant change and especially for cleric that require all the bar and quick change for buff and heals.

Oh god yes, im not alone !

#8 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:59 AM

Oh god yes, im not alone !

I hated this too, but then I found out about alt +1 or alt+2 or alt+3 ect. - This helps a whole lot, if you didn't know about it, I hope it helps :blink:

I only use the ctrl f' keys for self buff - Everything else I use alt + 1 or alt +2 to switch between pvp and pvm.

Edited by CaNehDa, 08 August 2011 - 09:00 AM.

#9 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

I hated this too, but then I found out about alt +1 or alt+2 or alt+3 ect. - This helps a whole lot, if you didn't know about it, I hope it helps :blink:

Though this doesn't do anything on azerty keyboards because of how crapily it was implemented by Gravity, EVEN THOUGH Rescudo (I think it was him) warned them beforehand about this (at that time) future problem

And it would totally be possible to do it because Triggersoft managed to do it properly for selecting chars in the tree house and to choose NPC answers

Edited by Niluje, 23 August 2011 - 02:03 PM.

#10 Flujor

Flujor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:02 PM

Though this doesn't do anything on azerty keyboards because of how crapily it was implemented by Gravity, EVEN THOUGH Rescudo (I think it was him) warned them beforehand about this (at that time) future problem

And it would totally be possible to do it because Triggersoft managed to do it properly for selecting chars in the tree house and to chose NPC answers

<- azerty :/

the old irose system with F1-F8skills and F9/F10/F11/F12 to swap between 4 skillbars
OWNS this skillbar system

#11 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:30 PM

The problem with the splitting fingers system is just pure annoyance, if you have small hand it's not ideal. If you play on laptop, it's not ideal cuz average laptop function key is much smaller. I rather have the old skill bar and less skill then what it is now.

#12 Flujor

Flujor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:07 AM

The problem with the splitting fingers system is just pure annoyance, if you have small hand it's not ideal. If you play on laptop, it's not ideal cuz average laptop function key is much smaller. I rather have the old skill bar and less skill then what it is now.

i totally agree

#13 Harik

Harik

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

i never used it but a friend told me that if you had some sort of coin, you could travel to luna/eldeon without doing the quest

Well there's the pirate guy next to [historian] jones, but he glitches out when you're doing the tablet quests and has a dead-end dialog for everything but the luna tablet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users