Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:38 PM

O,O how those a cash item its free??? its already to much racial hate against mage class, the lowest dps ever and now its unfair to get a cool sprite??? besides any good effect....

Because you're free of the skill points that have to be spend to ride Swordsman mounts and not receive penalties. Now, if we can buy something at the same price that further enhances our speed to something along the lines of a Speed Potion while it's on, then sure, we can all cast while it's on!

#27 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

Because you're free of the skill points that have to be spend to ride Swordsman mounts and not receive penalties. Now, if we can buy something at the same price that further enhances our speed to something along the lines of a Speed Potion while it's on, then sure, we can all cast while it's on!

as i made a past reply.... you have no "imagination" becouse theres a skill called "study" or "dragonology" that could be used as the mount skill for scholar, as swordman mount skill or something new.... but you say "NO ITS IMPOSIBLE!! THE WORLD ITS THE CENTER OF UNIVERSE AND IT WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!" >_>

Edited by Mefistofeles, 05 August 2011 - 10:47 PM.

#28 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:54 PM

I stated a few posts earlier why Study makes no sense, but having Dragonology grant both mount access AND its other bonuses seems broken in comparison to the 6 points you'd need to spend for normal function on a Peco or 7 total points you'd need for a dragon... It has nothing to do with imagination; just being able to recognize that it wouldn't be equivalent to a swordie class' mount skills - it'd be infinitely superior.

#29 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:56 PM

I stated a few posts earlier why Study makes no sense, but having Dragonology grant both mount access AND its other bonuses seems broken in comparison to the 6 points you'd need to spend for normal function on a Peco or 7 total points you'd need for a dragon... It has nothing to do with imagination; just being able to recognize that it wouldn't be equivalent to a swordie class' mount skills - it'd be infinitely superior.

if you have a RK YOU WILL CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when the lion mount comes and you wont be able to use it in woe or pvm http://nozomi.arege....ht_25_5170_5402

#30 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:03 PM

That... was totally random... Yes, I do have a RK. But what I'm after in a mount is the increased general movement speed, and I've got that in the Ferus mount already, to which I dedicated 7 skill points I could have used for leveling skills.

#31 weaseI

weaseI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:08 AM

I will never, ever ride that ugly manticore.

#32 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:45 AM

I will never, ever ride that ugly manticore.

It's better than a god damned Ostrich. <.< Who would ever pick a the Ostrich over the Warg is beyond me... A giant Falcon would be much better...

#33 weaseI

weaseI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

Lol I actually liked the Ranger on Ostrich. If only it have goggle or cooler headgear. Too bad for bard/dancer, cause they look awful riding that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users