Another way to give Kafra Points - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Another way to give Kafra Points

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 seraphbowler

seraphbowler

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:08 AM

I am a returning player and wanting to know if there is a way to recieve Kafra points without paying for them with real money?

If that is the case, it would be nice to purchase them with Zeny or do some quests in order to get some kafra points. Being poor isnt fair :-P

What do you think?

#2 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:20 AM

You can do surveys for WPE which can be turned into KP. As far zeny for WPE, please do not put these on the forums, just as a forewarning. It's not something that is a suspendable offense if legit, but we cannot endorse it either, leaving it on the forums is something that is troublesome for us. You would not believe how many scams we've had reported to us ("hey gimme your WP password so I can add it to yer account"/chargebacks). As far as creating an item or something for this purposse, it starts getting into a grey area for us, where creating an item is actively encouraging the practice. When it's just kafra items, there is the excuse that you can trade these items, vend these items. We get plausible deniability and it is still the players responsiblity to watch out.

#3 seraphbowler

seraphbowler

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:49 AM

You can do surveys for WPE which can be turned into KP. As far zeny for WPE, please do not put these on the forums, just as a forewarning. It's not something that is a suspendable offense if legit, but we cannot endorse it either, leaving it on the forums is something that is troublesome for us. You would not believe how many scams we've had reported to us ("hey gimme your WP password so I can add it to yer account"/chargebacks). As far as creating an item or something for this purposse, it starts getting into a grey area for us, where creating an item is actively encouraging the practice. When it's just kafra items, there is the excuse that you can trade these items, vend these items. We get plausible deniability and it is still the players responsiblity to watch out.

Oh no, I didnt mean Zeny for KP from other players, I was thinking more like in-game NPC's and such, or quests that give you KP.. by all means i did not want it to sound like a scam or anything, far from it. I appreciate all the work assosiated with making the game work as it does.

Thank you,

#4 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:58 AM

Ah I guess I misunderstood, sorry.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

Trading zeny for WPE is widespread, despite being in a bit of a grey area. I don't think we allow negotiations for that on our market forums - use the iW market forums for that.
It's not illegal, though, as long as nobody commits credit card fraud - note that there's no protection from someone scamming you - GMs won't help you if they take the zeny and don't give you the WPE code.

#6 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:51 AM

I don't think we allow negotiations for that on our market forums

I know this for a fact as Oda removed one yesterday, just fyi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users