• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 seanny

seanny

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:58 PM

There is a Alchemist bot in Ant hell (no surprise). He has a 99 homunculus that is ksing the hell outta me and he's not responding to anything i say (just to see if he would, i imagined that he wouldn't). I won't get any benefit from submitting a ticket so i'll try this. GM's should make a forum for just bots in general. Just saying.

#2 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:13 PM

It's called afk lvling

It's a legal way of botting with artificial intelligence

Such an act of ksing is frowned upon but it does not get punishment until the rare occurrence of a GM. Even so, the ban is really short and he will most likely be given a warning to change his AI to non ksing

Here's MY way of handling the situation:
1. Alch vs alch method
Use marine sphere skill to summon many spheres and bomb the homun to death

2. The mutator
Grab a polymorphic accessory ( heirozoist card ) and an azoth and start attacking the monsters, hopefully morphing a bio to kill the darn alch n homun

#3 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:13 PM

Legal botting in this case, the KSing is not though.

#4 seanny

seanny

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

It's called afk lvling

It's a legal way of botting with artificial intelligence

Such an act of ksing is frowned upon but it does not get punishment until the rare occurrence of a GM. Even so, the ban is really short and he will most likely be given a warning to change his AI to non ksing

Here's MY way of handling the situation:
1. Alch vs alch method
Use marine sphere skill to summon many spheres and bomb the homun to death

2. The mutator
Grab a polymorphic accessory ( heirozoist card ) and an azoth and start attacking the monsters, hopefully morphing a bio to kill the darn alch n homun

Haha I like method one. Pretty innovative. Also I wouldn't mind the other alch there. It's the fact that his homunculus is level 99, why would he post in ant hell? He won't benefit from it at all, he'd have a better chance posting in the orc dungeon.

#5 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:21 PM

Haha I like method one. Pretty innovative. Also I wouldn't mind the other alch there. It's the fact that his homunculus is level 99, why would he post in ant hell? He won't benefit from it at all, he'd have a better chance posting in the orc dungeon.

Ymir? I just had someone with a 99 vanil do it to me from Omnia Vinat Amor guild. Wont name the person unless requested by an authority.

#6 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:51 PM

maybe intimacy or something about loyalty friend ship points yadayadaydayadaaa.... buh >_> i dont know maybe? i guess...

#7 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:31 AM

maybe intimacy or something about loyalty friend ship points yadayadaydayadaaa.... buh >_> i dont know maybe? i guess...

No srsly there is no reason, intimacy is the same everywhere, then there's the pathetic penaltied and reduced over n over of exp to the master and the great exp to the homun which is negated since it is 99 so really, no reason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users