• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 bobbything

bobbything

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

I just went to the npc to get the skill, paid the z, got the licenses, but there is no skill for opening a buy shop. I suppose I should've read the dialogue, but I usually just skip over it in RO and now I don't know how to open this thing. I'm assuming its a skill so I was posting this thread here because this skill does not show up in either my first class or second class skill tree. Help?

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:22 PM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Buying_Store

It looks like you need to purchase some buying shop licences. They are usable items that you use to open a buy shop.

#3 bobbything

bobbything

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:23 PM

ah. I already tried all of the usual fixes (relogging, restarting RO, etc) and I can buy the licenses from the npc, but the skill is nowhere to be found

#4 bobbything

bobbything

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:25 PM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Buying_Store

It looks like you need to purchase some buying shop licences. They are usable items that you use to open a buy shop.

But I'm a mastersmith. I should have the skill. I wouldn't be opposed to buying the licenses if I were anything else, but doing so when I have a skill seems stupid.

#5 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:31 PM

As a merchant class, you use the bulk licenses, which cost 200z each. Non-merchants have to use normal licenses, which cost 500z each. So you are getting a discount at least.

#6 bobbything

bobbything

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:34 PM

As a merchant class, you use the bulk licenses, which cost 200z each. Non-merchants have to use normal licenses, which cost 500z each. So you are getting a discount at least.

Bulk licenses are misc items that require a skill to use. The issue is that the skill is not in my skill tree even though I paid the guy to get it.

#7 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:09 PM

OK, I think I know what is going on now. You probably have your skill window set to tree view, which doesn't show quest skills for some reason.

Try clicking on the '-' button at the top right of the skill window to switch to the old-style view. Your buy shop skill should appear in one of the job tabs, probably near the bottom of the list.

#8 bobbything

bobbything

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

you were right. that was dumb. thanks alot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users