Installer Package Wont Open Please HELP! :( - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Installer Package Wont Open Please HELP! :(

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SolidAudi

SolidAudi

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

I Literally Just Took About An Hour Downloading The Package And Just My Luck I Click On It, To Open It And It Says (The Installation Package Could Not Be Opened. Contact The Application Vendor To Verify That This Is A Valid Window Installer Package.)Which It Should Be Because It Says It Right In The Title.:bang: Please Help Me I've Played This Game Before A While Ago, But It Was The Wrong One I Was Playing Dragonica :rofl:. I Used To Be A Magician :blink: And I Really Miss The Game.

#2 SerenityTheCado

SerenityTheCado

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:09 AM

I have this same problem. Can someone help us? D: I want to play this game with a friend but it won't install >< I have the exact same problem and I'm on Windows 7 OS. Please help :3

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

Download corrupted. Redownload.

#4 SolidAudi

SolidAudi

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:49 PM

Download corrupted. Redownload.

I redownloaded 3 Times Nothing Changed <_< .

Edited by SolidAudi, 09 August 2011 - 05:02 PM.

#5 SolidAudi

SolidAudi

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Forget About An Hour I Re-downloaded 3 MORE times and it tokk me a day for each one I swear i'm not exaggerating How many mb's is it EXACT so I can Know If The Download Was Some How Corrupted?

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

Forget About An Hour I Re-downloaded 3 MORE times and it tokk me a day for each one I swear i'm not exaggerating How many mb's is it EXACT so I can Know If The Download Was Some How Corrupted?

Yeah it sucks. Gravity just can't seem to get their act together with their download server. It has ALWAYS been crap. It's not slow like it used to be (it used to top out at like 20k/s no matter how fast your internet was), but it's always been really unreliable and given lots of failed downloads. The easiest way to know if it was corrupted is to try to run it ;-) if it's corrupted, you get the error message you described in the first post

There used to be a torrent download. That's gone now though.

So we'd tell people to download from the wiki. But they're out of bandwidth.

So I don't know what to say!

#7 SolidAudi

SolidAudi

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:40 PM

Yeah it sucks. Gravity just can't seem to get their act together with their download server. It has ALWAYS been crap. It's not slow like it used to be (it used to top out at like 20k/s no matter how fast your internet was), but it's always been really unreliable and given lots of failed downloads. The easiest way to know if it was corrupted is to try to run it ;-) if it's corrupted, you get the error message you described in the first post

There used to be a torrent download. That's gone now though.

So we'd tell people to download from the wiki. But they're out of bandwidth.

So I don't know what to say!

Thnx I Left My Laptop Downloading For About 28 Hours last time and it got to About 565mb's And Said It Was Done IWas Freakin Ecstatic Until The Same Error Message Came :smooch: I Found A 2 part Download That Im Gonna Try Right Now :). If That Doesn't Work Im Officialy Just Gonna Give Up, Maybe I'll See If I Can Play Dragonica.

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

You only got 1/3rd of the download man...

Inubashiri has rehosted it:

Try this download.

Edited by DrAzzy, 13 August 2011 - 11:27 AM.

#9 Hemanth

Hemanth

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. I am using Windows XP with Service Pack 3. I have tried the download link and it did not work. Please help. I am playing this game from 4 years.

#10 Makk

Makk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Location@ work. always.
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

I miss the torrent, it was my go-to option for most of the times I needed to reinstall. -_-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users