4 replies to this topic

#1 SinfulSix

SinfulSix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

Hello, I got a level 50 com at the moment and it seems to be a pain to level? Is there a good place for a level 50 to grind? Also what type of gear am i shooting for *for leveling* im not looking to FOC or anything just need to figure out a good way to level and what kind of gear... And enchants if any thanks.

#2 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:26 AM

Hello, I got a level 50 com at the moment and it seems to be a pain to level? Is there a good place for a level 50 to grind? Also what type of gear am i shooting for *for leveling* im not looking to FOC or anything just need to figure out a good way to level and what kind of gear... And enchants if any thanks.

If you have prem then Premium Dungeon is best place. Otherwise this is my personal advice:

- Until 52(or maybe 53) Ancient Temple in Parness. Fast to kill and great exp, just one problem, it is sometimes full and also its where the Jerks hold their daily meetings and annual conventions.
- 52/53+ A duo with a proper AOE is best. By AOE I mean tempest or Mystic. Otherwise you can solo them, but a good AOE makes a world of difference.
Grinding spots include
  • Hammerine Scouter (until 54-55)
  • Anti-Hammerine (56+)
- 58+ Wrecked Ship (WS) with a good tank and the rest AOEs and you :smooch:. But at 50 you are too low for it
- Leech in a JS party
- Strongest TB = Max out on strongest TB and win and you can choose exp instead of pts. Not sure if its faster than grinding but sometimes fun. Also maybe it is worth investing pts to get "Attack of Infinite" or whatever the thing is called. It adds 50-50 dmg which is nice

I would consider questing when you start getting WS quests.

Wears
+30 weapons is a must and strength shield. Level 55 is the next major step, so wait for it.
Armou: For commie its FOC all the way until you get rare/carus armour.

Enchants: Its up to you. SvS physical dmg enchants can go on jewellery, armour or weapon but not really worth it for lvl 50 stuff .
I would consider for a lvl 50 weapon physical dmg enchant that adds 45 dmg for period of time. Its better than def down simply monsters at that lvl don't really have much defence. At 55 I would consider Defence double down.
If you have money get S1 RH 1h Weapon. You can get them for around 4-6M. They should last till 65 with no issue.

Good luck :)

Edited by Chardane, 11 August 2011 - 05:29 AM.

#3 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:46 AM

commie is a-_- to grind cos it had medium dmg and don't get proper aoe skills untill lvl 60

#4 UrbaKing

UrbaKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 761 posts
  • LocationIn your mind
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:48 AM

i call bull-_-, commander is easy to grind and quiet fun. its like having aoes and being in godmode. just get patience and pull mobs in small groups, you will be fine.

#5 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:02 AM

til 69 is easy afeter 69 u can start cry til 72

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users