I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

Lv49 Rogue Build
Thoughts?

(Thought I would fix this threat since its so popular) <_<

Edited by Dinkleberry, 13 August 2011 - 07:58 AM.

#2 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:15 AM

yep that's something i would use too. only thing is i would make retreat 5 and max QA because you will/should use your xbow a lot even as a sin

sr is much easier tho

for the common shoot and run build something like http://kruxena.com/s...6,6,0,0,0,0,0,0

#3 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

Another SR!

I've a few thoughts about your SR build!

- Sniping only increases long range auto-attacks, but I'm sure you know that

- Home Trust Lv5 might be risky and miss when you most need it. The skill is often used to buy yourself some time to escape, or to save someone who just got scudded by a SIN / charged by a zerk. I would increase the level of this skill.

- About Quick Attack DNA, I've never felt the need to have this DNA with my SR. Just make sure to press the skill every time the area is clear of enemies and you won't run out of the buff during combat.

- I use Soccer Kick after I use Ambush on a target. If I didn't have Ambush I would never use Soccer Kick, but that's just me!

Edited by Freja, 10 August 2011 - 12:54 PM.

#4 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

Don't bother in 65 bracket unless you have some +30s... Build doesn't even matter! $_____$!!

#5 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:21 PM

Don't bother in 65 bracket unless you have some +30s... Build doesn't even matter! $_____$!!

lol if you think 65 is bad enter 66+ )

#6 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:43 PM

Sigh... Everything was just fine when -100% Deterioration Xeons were part of a lucky pack.

#7 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

Seen a radiant around in 65FOC that did 1K crits on capped resistance <_<
OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#8 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

Dont leave 65 :S
You make me lvl a 65 toon then leave me. i feels alone & weak amoungt all teh monsters.

QQ miss u

<3
Kim

#9 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:46 AM

Seen a radiant around in 65FOC that did 1K crits on capped resistance :smooch:
OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yep that radiant was the tip of the iceberg for me to decide leveling my Elem LOL... She was virtually undestructible, was hitting me 1,3k crits with lightning bolt on 76% resistance and her HP/MP wouldn't drop down haha... not to mention her heals were critting over 3,4k.

Dont leave 65 :S
You make me lvl a 65 toon then leave me. i feels alone & weak amoungt all teh monsters.

QQ miss u

<3
Kim

I'm sorry Kim I didn't see this coming either, just don't want to feed the egos of those who think they're good at this game for having +30 gears. Hell if I could I'd switch to carebear server haha, PvP in this game died after -100% Deterioration Xeons were implemented in the mall.

Sowwie :) I hope you make some justice and kill all those meanies that made me rage quit ^^

#10 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:07 PM

Yep that radiant was the tip of the iceberg for me to decide leveling my Elem LOL... She was virtually undestructible, was hitting me 1,3k crits with lightning bolt on 76% resistance and her HP/MP wouldn't drop down haha... not to mention her heals were critting over 3,4k.

There is no way she could hit for 1.3k on 76% resist if her heals are only 3.4k!

#11 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

There is no way she could hit for 1.3k on 76% resist if her heals are only 3.4k!

Well I can't really see the amount of heal on enemy party (prolly was healing more than 3,4k then? That really makes me feel better!) but I'm completely sure she was hitting 1,3k with 76% resist. If you see Valhalla say hi from me.

#12 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:44 PM

Well I can't really see the amount of heal on enemy party (prolly was healing more than 3,4k then? That really makes me feel better!) but I'm completely sure she was hitting 1,3k with 76% resist. If you see Valhalla say hi from me.

Unless she is on your side don't bother saying hi, just run. She's really good.

#13 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

Unless she is on your side don't bother saying hi, just run. She's really a mallwhore.

Completely agree!

#14 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:12 PM

Who this radie im to look out for :smooch:

and more to do with Rogues...
WTT melee high ranks for magic ^^ help teh lil noobie elem & make your self a Boss mob!

#15 Coors

Coors

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationMisery

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:53 PM

I'm sorry Kim I didn't see this coming either, just don't want to feed the egos of those who think they're good at this game for having +30 gears. Hell if I could I'd switch to carebear server haha, PvP in this game died after -100% Deterioration Xeons were implemented in the mall.

Sowwie :smooch: I hope you make some justice and kill all those meanies that made me rage quit ^^

lol why did you start playing again? $$$ effect is even worse in 66+. Quitting this suck ass game is the only cure.

#16 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:59 PM

lol why did you start playing again? $$$ effect is even worse in 66+. Quitting this suck ass game is the only cure.

I enjoy the game, just not the PvP aspect of it anymore. But raiding and mostly the guild keep me sticked to it :smooch:

#17 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:55 AM

meke is so rightttttttttttttt this +30 ruined pvp 100% i dont even bother foc or battlefiled anymore ........... and yes game is fun in pve aspect where you go lvl your toons try to gear them up :) :( :smooch: raids are always fun spec small raids with good friends 65 FOC R.I.P.

#18 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:02 PM

I got curious about what she was wearing, so I put together a spreadsheet with the gear and skills she might be using. I was in FOC with her yesterday too and took some screenies when she was healing.

Lesser party heal:
Spoiler

Moderate party heal:
Spoiler

Lightning Bolt normal and critical hit against me with my 14% resist:
Spoiler

To archive those numbers gear in this spreadsheet would be needed. Look at the bottom row to see that the numbers there match with the pictures above, except for the damage one, but that's because she had a Elem magic buff on her while she threw that bolt:
https://docs.google....RGc&output=html

Keep in mind that nothing is enchanted in armor in that spreadsheet, which could mean she put resistance xeons and perhaps some SvS xeons there too, which leads to a lower reinforced TB wand, shield, jewelry, and so on. I don't know if she has +30 SvS either.

Here's what I think her skill build is:
http://kruxena.com/s...0,2,1,0,0,0,6,0

TL;DR
Her gear seems to be +22 at the moment!

#19 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:50 PM

Hai

in your spreedsheet im not sure you takeing in int gives scad and resist etc.
well for the lvl10pet anywho.
spreedsheet i use for makeing my new elem i have =SQRT(C24) + 0.0495 as the base formula other sells call on for the resist from int and then =C24/5 for SCAD and damage cell from int.

Kim

#20 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

Hai

in your spreedsheet im not sure you takeing in int gives scad and resist etc.
well for the lvl10pet anywho.
spreedsheet i use for makeing my new elem i have =SQRT(C24) + 0.0495 as the base formula other sells call on for the resist from int and then =C24/5 for SCAD and damage cell from int.

Kim

I've taken them into account too!
CON to HP
INT to Damage/Resist/SCAD
MND to Heal/MP/Skill Critical Chance

I'm not sure how much Skill Critical Chance MND adds with the Radiant class though, but that doesn't matter much

#21 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:35 PM

Seen 4.2K heacrits already.

Besides that, i debuffed her with blazing wind, didnt do :smooch:. After my other fire debuff enchant kicked in, i started to do higher damage :)

Edited by Fudd, 12 August 2011 - 04:37 PM.

#22 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:22 PM

Wow o.o good job detective Freja, that's a lot of work there. So she's a mallwhore but not as bad as I thought she was? *relief*

#23 VaIhaIIa

VaIhaIIa

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

Funny seeing its all the strongest twinks that complain about me...
my jewels and FoC set are +20, theme wand +15 shield +20,got svs +30 theme magic dmg +15 and theme res +10 for changeing around debending on what i need.
3 high rank 20-20 on wand and 25% crit rate up. svs on armor and shield and hp/scad on jewels.
pet lvl 10 and 20% hp and 10 stats 30 days.

fudd and freja im sure you guys got +20 gear or maybe even higher so cant complain to much :smooch: and fudd you seen me heal 4.2? kinda weird since my max heal is 4k when i use theme damage on lesser heal, and my crits are 900-1k crit on max res, learn abit about scad and how it works please :)
feel free to show ppl you're own gear if you want to prove me wrong,makeing accusations that someone is useing all +30 when you guys have really strong chars yourself is kinda bad.

tons of other ppl with +20 or higher in 65 too so go complain about them too please.

point of pvp is makeing strong characters and fight other people, if you dont like that dont do pvp its that simple and chill out its just a game play and have fun.

#24 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:49 PM

fudd and freja im sure you guys got +20 gear or maybe even higher so cant complain to much :smooch:

I didn't want it to sound like I'm complaining! Posted Image

#25 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:43 PM

Funny seeing its all the strongest twinks that complain about me...
my jewels and FoC set are +20, theme wand +15 shield +20,got svs +30 theme magic dmg +15 and theme res +10 for changeing around debending on what i need.
3 high rank 20-20 on wand and 25% crit rate up. svs on armor and shield and hp/scad on jewels.
pet lvl 10 and 20% hp and 10 stats 30 days.

fudd and freja im sure you guys got +20 gear or maybe even higher so cant complain to much :smooch: and fudd you seen me heal 4.2? kinda weird since my max heal is 4k when i use theme damage on lesser heal, and my crits are 900-1k crit on max res, learn abit about scad and how it works please :)
feel free to show ppl you're own gear if you want to prove me wrong,makeing accusations that someone is useing all +30 when you guys have really strong chars yourself is kinda bad.

tons of other ppl with +20 or higher in 65 too so go complain about them too please.

point of pvp is makeing strong characters and fight other people, if you dont like that dont do pvp its that simple and chill out its just a game play and have fun.

Wow you can actually talk! You could've just shut my mouth up when I asked you in FoC how many +30s you had. I really don't think the strongest FoC twinks are complaining about you lol. Anyway you wouldn't understand the frustration for those of us who worked hard on their twinks without spending ridiculous amounts of money, my Elem still has the exact same equipment he used a year and a half back before I quit, when mall points were 1k lant per point max making them more accessible and also -100% Deterioration Xeons didn't exist in mall (they were part of a lucky pack and were pretty hard to get) which in some way made it more equal for everyone, anyone could've had the same gear my Elem had if they had worked hard for it (without paying one penny).

Oh well... I guess you're right, PvP in this game is all about the strongest character (aka now the one with the biggest wallet) and yes I don't like that, that's why I'm not PvPing anymore (just bothers me cos when I picked PK server gravity wasn't selling power like they do now).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users