Spawning mobs etc.... - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Spawning mobs etc....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MagicMark

MagicMark

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

SO I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH ALL YOU HIGH LEVELS CHARACTER WHO DON'T STOP SPAWNING RANDOM MONSTERS IN LOW LEVELS AREA !... I was walking to Prontera Field 3, and while I was in the Field 6 I came across a character who spawned weird Ghastly blah blah, I didn't give a damn about that, but when I arrived to the border of the next map, I was killed by a BELZEBUB who happened to be here with some hell bees or some kind of things. I died of course. So I came back but there was another monster... a SWORD GUARDIAN... I tried to escape but then agian, I died.
So please, if anyone read this, keep your monsters for yourself without causing problems to other players... Many have died around me and I don't think that they like it.
thank you

#2 Nick221cen

Nick221cen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:38 PM

Yeah i know what you mean when i was walking to GH on my Scholar (Ymir) i ran into the Bio2 mvp at the entrance to GH then later ran into some random bio monster on some random map along with some thanatos monsters.

#3 MagicMark

MagicMark

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:48 PM

Im just sick of this, im only lvl 32 ! and im losing 1800 experience JOB AND BASE in less then 5 min, died 3 times -.- If they would just stop it would be perfect ...

#4 Shinigami777

Shinigami777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

I really hate to be the one to break this to you... the day those guys stop spamming dbs is the day dbs gets remove from the game. =/ I can tank you to make up the exp lost though, I have a priest. :3

#5 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:03 PM

If it is any comfort at all, losing exp at a low level is a lot less painful than later on, so don't worry about it too much... :x I always found it more frustrating to get instakilled by something after 20 minutes and 15k zeny of travelling or something.

People can be kind of irresponsible about strong things they leave around a map, but it might help to know that not everyone leaves newbie death traps there intentionally, too... Sometimes they think they're solving a map's bot problem (rarely does it affect the bots more than the humans though) or just spawn something they intended to kill, but got in over their heads... to be fair, sometimes, people are just being jerks.

It seems like Morroc maps were taken down to take care of the spawns in Biolabs though, so maybe you're lucky enough to have the monsters exterminated in the restart afterwards. XD

I'm really bad at typing and talking to someone at the same time...

Edited by morphine, 10 August 2011 - 05:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users