• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SangAsura

SangAsura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:30 AM

Which one should is better to use? I have an old LO. I'm not sure which to use. Is it hard to make Z staff? :) And is it expensive to repair? I'm poor. I can't afford too many repairs. :smooch:

#2 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:21 AM

Which one should is better to use? I have an old LO. I'm not sure which to use. Is it hard to make Z staff? :dunno: And is it expensive to repair? I'm poor. I can't afford too many repairs. -_-

First off, Old LO is lvl 65 and not Soulbound. Zau is lvl 70 and Soulbound upon equip.
The Zau is capable of having up to three special options which most people crave and very often farm multiple weapons in order to get perfect or near-perfect stats.

Farming for Zau mats is relative to your character of course, but IMO its not terribly hard to create. A lot of players farm floor one of Drakos for the cursed bomb dusts because the boss is guaranteed to drop three each time.

Finally, LOak costs ~10gold to repair while Zau costs ~20g and has higher durability.

It's also worth noting that with new the production system you have the option of Soulcrafting and Enchating your LOak and then transferring the stats over to the Zau.

#3 SangAsura

SangAsura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:07 PM

First off, Old LO is lvl 65 and not Soulbound. Zau is lvl 70 and Soulbound upon equip.
The Zau is capable of having up to three special options which most people crave and very often farm multiple weapons in order to get perfect or near-perfect stats.

Farming for Zau mats is relative to your character of course, but IMO its not terribly hard to create. A lot of players farm floor one of Drakos for the cursed bomb dusts because the boss is guaranteed to drop three each time.

Finally, LOak costs ~10gold to repair while Zau costs ~20g and has higher durability.

It's also worth noting that with new the production system you have the option of Soulcrafting and Enchating your LOak and then transferring the stats over to the Zau.

About that enchant and soulcraft shifting, will the enchant effect adjust with the zau stat or will it be the same at its stat on the Loak? -_-

#4 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:25 PM

About that enchant and soulcraft shifting, will the enchant effect adjust with the zau stat or will it be the same at its stat on the Loak? -_-

It will adjust.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users